Chapter 5 (Jacks perspective)

That night I had a dream that me and Lizzie were a couple and I wished that it did not end but it did because Finn woke me up for school and I have never hated him more.
       "Jack wake up its 6:15 we have to get ready for school" his words went in 1 ear and out the other until he said.
      "I saw Elizabeth's light turn on 2 minutes ago and if you wanna walk with her you need to get up now" and as soon as those words left his mouth I was up and going through my closet to get the best outfit ever but I remembered that she said I was perfect the way I was so I grabbed my khaki shorts and a green Hawaiian shirt. Finn went to the bathroom and got ready so I changed in my room. Me and Finn skipped breakfast and as we left my house so did Elizabeth.
       "Hey wanna walk with us" I said trying to be as cool as I could.
       "Sure Hawaiian" she said with a smile. My heart fluttered in my stomach when she smiled at me. As we were walking a girl max and her twin sister Sadie walked out of their house.
       "Max!!!!" Lizzie exclaimed
      "Hey blondie" max said giving her a hug.
      "Hi Sadie" Lizzie smiled at her and waved.
     "So you know Jack and Finn" max said drawing my attention to her. 
    "Ya Jack lives across the street from me" Lizzie said as she said that butterflies fluttered in my stomach because she said my name.
     "Oh cool" max said and with that we showed up at school. I went with Lizzie to get her schedule because she didn't want to go alone.
     "Umm.. Elizabeth Palmer" she said being nervous.
     "Well look who's nervous now" I said and she smiled and rolled her eyes.
    "Shut up" she said lightly punching my arm.
    "Here's your schedule" the old lady yelled at her. Lizzie smiled and nodded her head as we left the office.
    "What do you have first" I asked with the sound of curiosity in my voice.
    "English with Mrs.Way" I smiled at her.
   "Me too lets go" she smiled and walked beside me. I tried to hide my smile from her and she tried to hide hers from me. I was happy for once in my life at school.