Chapter 37 (Jacks perspective)

When we got to Lizzie's we got a mass group text.

Gaten: hey everyone on New Year's Eve I'm having a party you all are invited just show up at my house around 5 if you want you are aloud to stay the night and I recommend you do because we are watching the ball drop.

Lizzie❤️💕❤️: I'll be there.

Me: same here.

So your gonna go to a party. I thought to myself. The chat had over 200 people in it except Ellie and I was happy but I had never gone to a cool people party. And since Gaten became "Cool" he had thrown parties that I've never gone too but New Year's Eve means I can kiss Lizzie when the ball drops and I want to do that. 
     "So Christmas break starts tomorrow" Lizzie said.
    "Ya I know" I replied.
    "That means we won't deal with Ellie or Ronnie for a while" she said with a smile.
   "Yup" I replied and the door bell rang.
     "Fuckkkkk" Lizzie yelled.
     "What" I asked.
    "Ronnie" she said.
    "Well fuckkkkk" I said extending the k.  Lizzie ran down stairs and opened the door so he wouldn't try to break in.
    "What the fuck do you want asshole" she said only letting her head show.
    "To see you sweets" he said. It made my heart break.
    "Well fuck off and don't call me that I'm not your sweets. I don't want to see you come here again" she said.
    "Come on don't be a bitch" he replied. With that her mom pulled up and he left. Lizzie let her mom in.
     "Who was that" Lizzie's mom asked.
    "No one" Lizzie said with out hesitation.
    "Ok sweetie. Hi Jack" she said smiling at me.
    "Hi" I replied.
   "Mom do you know dads moving into town" she said.
    "Yup" her mom said loosing the excitement she just had. She walked to the kitchen and Lizzie walked back up the stairs and I followed. We watched a movie on her TV and played a few board games. It was fun.
    "I gotta go I'll see you later." I said kissing her head. 
    "Ok bye" she said picking up the game. I left and ran into my house.
    "Hiya Jack" Ellie said as she sat with my mom and hers. OHHHHH FUCKKKKKK.