Chapter 4 (Finns perspective)

When I went back into jacks house I went to his room and peered out the window I didn't have to pack my bag because I was staying at jacks again that night. As I watched Jack and the girl have an awkward conversation she went through her door and did not come back out.Jack stood there for a good few minutes until turning around. When he came back in he had the biggest smile on his face.
             "What's with you" I asked
            "She said I was perfect" he yelled grabbing my shoulders and shaking me.
          "That's great dude" I said taking his hands off my shoulders. He fell on his bed with the same smile.
         "I might be in love Finn" he said  staring at the ceiling. I was in shock.
         "Look buddy I support you and all but you just had the most awkward conversation in your life and may I add you don't even know her" I said giving him a reason to rethink.
       "As much as you want me to take back what I said, that's how I feel Finn and I'm sticking with it" he sat up with the look of forgiveness in his eyes like he wants me to forgive him for having feelings.
         "Fine" I said plopping down on his bed beside him.
         "Thank you, that's why your my bestfriend" he said
         "Why am I your bestfriend?" I didn't understand what he ment before.
         "Because your forgiving and understand me so I thank you for that" he smiled and turned on his tv. I smiled back. He was a very soft and sweet kid any girl would deserve him.