Chapter 52 (Jacks perspective)

As I walked Lizzie to her door Finn rolled up the street in tears. Lizzie was in her house and didn't see any of it thank god.
     "What the hell happened" I went over to my bestfriend as he pulled me into a hug and cried on my shoulder. I walked him into my house with out my mom noticing so no questions would be asked and sat him on my bed.
      "Millie and I broke up" he said through the sniffles as he laid down.
      "Aw man why and how" I asked sitting at the end of my bed.
     "She is moving so she made it a little less obvious but the way she talked to me I knew it was over" he sat up and his cheeks were now flushed pink.
     "I'm sorry" I said as he fell back on to my bed. He said nothing.
     "How about you call your mom and tell her your staying here tonight" he reached for his phone and dialed her number and I went to tell me mom.
   " hey mom is it cool if Finn stayed the night he's upstairs" I yelled waking down.
    "Sure but we have company" I walked into the living room to see Ellie and her mom once again. Why the fuck are my mom and her mom bestfriends now.
     "Well Jack be polite" my mom said.
   "Hello Ellie, hello mrs.hiyar" I said standing by the doorway. My mom nodded in approval as Ellie eyed me. I gave her a dirty look before going upstairs. This night is going to be fucking hell.

-----------------------------------------------
  Sorry for the short chapter I'm trying to find a good way to end this because I need to focus on other stories I'm writing for you guys and I'm currently writing 2 that aren't Jack grazer ones sorry to the people who love him so do I but I'm not writing a Jack fic I'm a little proud but they both involve the movie IT so not so far out of my comfort zone. Have a great week or day or what ever I'll write as much as I can. Love you lots
       -M❤️