Chapter 50 (lizzies perspective)

When I got to school I went into the gym where the coffee house was. I wondered why Jack wanted me here and then I saw him on stage. He went to the microphone and smiled at me.
     "This is for Elizabeth" he said. I smiled a bit but was also very awkward since everyone stared at me before looking back at Jack who began to sing. As the first lyric left his mouth I was in awe. He remembered. He also sounded like he practiced and Finn was amazing at the guitar. As he came to the final verse. People were clapping so I joined in. When he left stage he bolted for me. He picked me up in a hug and swung me around.
     "I just want to tell you I love you so much that's why I did this tonight to show you how much I care" he kissed me and most people were watching but I didn't care.
    "I love you too Jack. I love you so much." I whispered to him as the next performance came on. Finn stayed and hung out with Mille and I went him with Jack.
    "So are we ok now?" He asked looking toward the ground as we left the school parking lot.
    "Ya why wouldn't we be?" I asked truly curious.
   "Well because when I asked you out again you were hesitant." He looked at me with a tiny smile but his eyes had little bits of tears filling in them like I was gonna say something to ruin this.
    "Well I'm not anymore. I'm glad I said yes jack." His small smile turned into a big one as I intertwined our fingers and headed home. I was truly happy. I hope Ellie doesn't fuck it up this time.