Chapter 9 (Jacks perspective)

As me and Elizabeth walked hand in hand together to school. She turned to me and asked.
"Since we are dating we should go on a date" her eyes gazed into mine.
"Ok when" I asked her.
"Tonight" she smiled and looked back at the road.
"Ok I'll plan the whole thing" I said but then I realized I had to plan everything.
"Really. Ok" she smiled gave me a kiss on the cheek and walked into the school. I needed help so I talked to Finn.
"Hey bud" I said standing next to him as he went through his locker.
"Ya what's up" he asked closing his locker and we started walking.
"Can you help me plan a date tonight with my girlfriend" I asked.
"Who's that" he asked.
"Lizzie" I smiled.
"Really. Ok I'll help you" he said.
"Ok meet me at my house after school" I told him as I walked away to my English class.
After school ended.......
Me and Lizzie were walking home.
"To you have anything planned yet" she asked.
"Yes" I said lying to myself and her.
"I'm excited" she said.
"I'll pick you up later" I let go of her hand and walked up to my house.
"Ok see you later" she yelled before I made my way into my house where Finn was standing.
"Hi" Finn said
"Hey lets go upstairs" I said walking past Finn to get to the stairs. When we got upstairs we began to plan out my date.
"So what's the plan" Finn asked as he sat on my bed.
"I don't know I was thinking dinner in the park"
"Ok I'll plan that you get ready and get Lizzie. When you get to the park I'll be gone and the picnic will be set up" Finn said getting up.
"I'll ask your mom to help me make food" he got up and went down stairs.
"Get dressed" he yelled up the stairs. As he said that I shut my door and got dressed. Before I was done getting ready I heard Finn call me.
"Hey Jack is pizza ok I don't feel like making food your mom offered to buy pizza" he said.
"Ok as long as we can have it in the park." I yelled before shutting the door again.
"Ok" he said and he left to talk to my mom. I grabbed my green Hawaiian shirt from the first day we hung out. And the same khaki shorts. I waked down stairs and Finn was gone. I grabbed a daisy from the front yard and walked to her house.