Chapter 31 (Lizzies perspective)

As I walked to my door step I was nervous.
   "Don't me nervous" jack said.
  "I'm not" I lied. He opened the door.
  "Surprise" all of our friends yelled.
  "Oh Jack I love it" I said.
  "You do?" He asked.
  "Yes" I said.
  "I thought hated parties and surprises. Well that's what Max said." Jack said.
  "I do but I'm changing some stuff. It's a fresh start." I said.
  "I'm proud of you blondie. Happy birthday" Max said.  
   "Thanks" I said.
"Ya happy birthday baby" my mom said pulling me into a hug. I danced with Jack, we are ice cream cake, and I opened presents.
"I think it would be a great idea for you to open my present" Jack said.
"Ok which one is it" I asked.
"It's upstairs. I'll get it" he said running upstairs. We waited until Jack came down with a puppy with a bow on its head.
"OMG Jack" I ran over to him.
"You like it" he asked.
"Yes I love it's so much." I said giving him the biggest hug.
"Her name is Molly. It's the puppy we played with on our first date. She wasn't adopted until I came a long." He said.
"This is amazing." I yelled.
"Come here Molly." I said as happy as I could be. After everyone left, Jack and I played with Molly.
    "Do you wanna stay over" I asked.
   "Yes I'll ask my mom now" he smiled Molly sat in  between us.
   "She said ok"
  "Yay. Hey Jack you wanna know" I said.
"What" he asked me.
  "Molly is the best present I could have gotten" he smiled.
  "So I'm not the best" he laughed.
  "Molly is the second best" I smiled.
"Good" he said with a slight smile.
  "Thank you for the best birthday ever. It was one my father didn't come home drunk and hit me" I frowned.
     "Well I'm not going to hit you but I will cuddle with you and Molly" he smirked and fell in to my bed. I fell next to him and Molly hopped on us. We laughed it was the best time of my life.