Chapter 21 (Elizabeths perspective)

Jack looked nervous because I heard the conversation.
"I won't say anything" I said. His face wasn't as tense after I said that.
"Ok,do you want to watch a movie" he asked.
"Sure let me get changed" I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back Jack was in his pajamas and under the covers with a surprise movie on.
"Leave the door open" he said as I put my bag behind it.
"Ok" I smiled and got in the bed next to him.
"So what's the movie" I asked.
"You like IT" he asked.
"Never seen it but I will watch" I laid on jacks cheat and watched the movie. I hate clowns so I was holding on to Jack the whole time.
"Are you scared" he asked.
"Yes I hate clowns" I replied.
"Well you can hold on to me for security" he smiled and I held his waist. After the movie we fell asleep. It was probably like 11:00pm even though that's not super late for me I was surprised at how late it was. At 5:30 in the morning I felt Jack move so I woke up. My head was on one of jacks pillows unlike how I fell asleep.
   "Good morning" Jack said as I turned to face him.
   "Morning" I smiled at the fact that his hair was all over the place. He smiled back at me taking my attention off his hair and on his face.
   "Do you want to get breakfast" Jack asked me starting to sit up in the bed. 
    "Sure why not" it took me like 10 minutes before I got out of bed. When we got down stairs it smelt like heaven.
   "Hi mom" Jack said as he pulled me into the kitchen.
   "Morning kids. Did you sleep well?" She asked.
   "Yes" I said sitting in the seat Jack pulled out for me.
    "That's good" his mom said as she was mixing something in the pan on the stove.
   "I hope you like eggs and bacon Lizzie" his mom said.
   "Yes I do" I said as she placed a plate of food infront of me and then one infront of Jack.
    "This is amazing I might come over for breakfast more often." I said.
   "Ok dear" his mom said. Jack smiled I think I got on his moms good side.