Chapter 16 (Elizabeths perspective)

I could not believe that Jack kissed me. When I got inside my mom was asleep so I changed out of my dress and went to watch a movie. I was watching a movie for about 20 minutes before Jack texted me.
   "Hey I can't sleep I'm gonna go for a walk wanna come" he asked. 
   "Sure I'll be out in a few minutes" I said. I got up and put on a pair of leggings and my combat boots. As I walked outside Jack was sitting on the side walk.
   "Hi Jack" I said walking up to him.
   "Hi Lizzie" he got up and stood infront of me. I grabbed his hand and began to walk.
   "So you can't sleep" I said before he stopped.
   "Ya I don't know why I think it's because i was away from you" he said starting to walk again.
   "Oh really. Well if you want you can come over an watch a movie"  he smiled.
   "Ok" we turned around and headed back to my house.
    "Should I tell my mom just in case I fall asleep" he asked stepping through my door.
   "Ya" he pulled out his phone.
   "Ok I texted her. She won't get it till tomorrow but that's ok" he said walking up stairs with me. We sat on my bed and put a movie on my laptop. I got under the covers as did Jack. We watched a horror film. I had my head on jacks shoulder and my hand in his. Our feet were together as we sat the closest we could on my queen sized bed. After the movie ended Jack wanted to leave.
   "Ok I have to go" he said getting up but I didn't let go of his hand.
   "No don't stay the night please" I stood up to be infront of Jack.
   "Fine" he said looking at the ground.
   "Good" I picked his head up and kissed his soft lips. I sat down on my bed.
   "Why did you stop" Jack asked me sitting down next to me.
    "Because that was a little thank you for staying" he smiled. We got under the covers to fall asleep. I turned to the left and Jack wrapped his arms around my waist. We fell asleep.
    The next morning.......
   I woke up with my head on jacks chest and his arms around me.
   "Good morning sweetie" he looked down at me.
   "Good morning babe" I looked up at him. He kissed my forehead. I stood up to see my mom at the door.
   "Morning sweet heart" my mom said.
   "Morning"
   "So Jack stayed over" she said.
   "Ya sorry I didn't tell you. You fell asleep by the time I got home."
   "It's ok" she said at a normal tone.
   "I'm proud" she whispered.
    "OMG go away mom" I screened shutting the door in her face. I heard her laugh hysterically as she went down stairs. I hate her so much sometimes.