Chapter 36 (Lizzies perspective)

When I came back from the bathroom some girl was in my seat. I'm not the jealous type but it pissed me off. Maybe I was the jealous type. Jack told her to move and I sat down she rolled her eyes at me. What a bitch I though to myself.
     "Bitch" Finn whispered damn we are telepathic. The rest of the day I hoped jack would not leave me for her. He said he loved me and maybe he does but he also might like Ellie I mean she was his first love even though they never dated. When I was at my locker getting ready to leave Jack came.
       "Hi baby" he said kissing my head.
      "You good you sound out of breath" I said as he grabbed my hand after I shut my locker.
     "I sped walked to get away from Ellie. She's behind us" he said slightly looking back.
     "I'm pretty sure she saw me kiss you earlier" he said.
    "Is that ok" I asked.
    "Yep but I don't want her to be a complete bitch to you or me cause I think she still likes me" he said. I knew it. I FUCKING KNEW IT. She still likes him he may not like her but she still likes him. I have to keep Jack in sight all the fucking time because girls are fucking assholes.
      "Ok. Hey do you wanna come over" I said a little loudly catching her attention because her conversation ended.
    "Yea I love to babe" he said as we walked out of school. I could feel the anger come off of Ellie and it made me smile. Like I said girls are fucking assholes and I am one of them.