Chapter 45 (Lizzies perspective)

When I woke up Jack was holding me tight. He slept in my bed last night and to be honest I forgot. I managed to get out of his hold. I got read and put on a pair of high wasted shorts and black crop top. After that I did my hair in a messy bun. As I brushed my teeth someone came up behind me. It was Jack he rested his head on my shoulder and stayed like that for a few.
     "Good morning" I said looking at him.
    "Morning" he picked me up and carried my out if the bathroom.
    "JACK PUT ME DOWN" I yelled at him and he laughed.
   "Your adorable" he said. He was acting very weird. He's usually not this happy.
   "What's with you" I asked as he put me down to face him. I put my arms around his neck as his arms rested around my waist. 
     "Nothing" he smiled. It was a fake smile but I did not question it. After he got dressed we went to the pool. Jack went to the lobby and got some drinks.
    10 minutes past.......
It shouldn't take Jack this long. I went to find him. As I walked into the lobby there was Ellie kissing Jack. My eyes watered and I ran out of the lobby back to the pool and sat there as everyone left. I was there alone just sitting there crying with my feet in the water.