Chapter 27 (Elizabeths perspective)

As I was at my locker getting my stuff  to leave Jack showed up.
     "Hi" he said.
    "Hi are you ok" I asked as Jack frowned.
     "Kinda" he replied.
     "What the matter" I said shutting my locker.
     "Um...Ronnie punched me" he said pulling the hair up that was covering his eye.
      "Oh  baby" I said holding his face in the middle in the hallway.
      "I'm fine" he said pulling away.  
       "Look my moms not home I'll take care of it I'm pretty good at that" I smiled at him and he kept looking at the ground. I grabbed his hand he looked at me.
     "You still look handsome" I whispered in his ear and a smile grew on his face as we walked out of the school. When we got home I sat him on my couch.
       "I'll hold the ice in your eye" I said.
      "Ok" he said.
     "Look me in the eyes Jack. You look fine in not going to make fun of you for getting hurt. This week hasn't been for us" I said pulling his chin up.
     "You don't think I'm a wimp. Because that's what Ronnie said you were going to think of me" he said pulling away again.
     "That asshole is going to tell you how I feel." I said I pulled jacks head toward me even though he protested. I kissed him . It took a few minutes before he kissed back. I pulled away.
      "Does that prove to you" I said.
     "Yes" he rolled his eyes.
     "I love you" I said as I took the ice off his eye.
      "I love you too baby and thank you" he smiled.
      "Your welcome" I took the ice to the kitchen.
     "It looks a little better" he said.
     "Well we have to put ice back on it in 20 minutes" I said.
     "Ok" he said as the doorbell rang. As I went to it Ronnie I guess his name was. I didn't open it because Jack was with me.
      "Who is it" Jack asked.
     "Ronnie I don't want to open it so I don't beat his ass for hurting you." I said.
    "How does he know where you live" Jack asked.
    "His dad's the principal" I said.
    "Right" jack said. He banged on the door. So I opened it.
    "What the fuck you want" I said as he stood there.
    "I came to see you" he said.
    "Fuck off you hurt my boyfriend and if you come back I'll have my dad handle you and you don't want that." I said regretting it. I slammed the door and he stayed for about couple minutes before leaving.
     "Your dad" Jack said.
    "I know" I sighed.
    "It's ok" Jack held me in his arms.
    "Your not going to get hurt again I promise."I looked up at him.
    "And if you do you tell me or I'll hurt you Jack." I said.
    "Ok babe I will" he smiled at me. I got on my tippy toes and kissed his cheek.
    "Let's ice your eye again" I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the kitchen.