Chapter 10 (Elizabeths chapter)

When jack left me I went upstairs to get ready. I put on the camo pants and black crop top from the first day I met him. I did my hair in a pony tail and sat on my bed dreaming about what was going to happen. After daydreaming the doorbell rang and I ran downstairs.
    "I got it" I screamed running down. I opened the door to see Jack holding out a daisy. I grabbed the daisy and walked out the door.
    "Bye mom I'm going out I'll be home later" I yelled closing the door so she couldn't tell me otherwise.
   "Hi Jack" I said grabbing his hand.
   "Hi" he said gripping my hand tighter.
  "What's planned for tonight" I asked leaning my head on his shoulder.
   "I can't tell you until we get there" he said and put his head on mine. We walked for about 15 minutes until we got to the park. I assumed that we were gonna have a picnic.
    "Have you figured it out yet" he asked.
    "Is it a picnic" I asked. He nodded and sat on the blanket that was in front of us. I sat next to him.
    "You like pizza right" he asked.
    "Of course" I smiled. He gave me a slice of cheese pizza. We ate and talked for an hour or so. Jack stood up and took my hand.
     "Are you ready" he helped me up.
    "What about the picnic" I asked standing up.
     "Finns got that" he smiled and pointed behind me. I turned to she Finn smiling and waving.
     "Hi finn" I waved to him.
    "Hi" he said and started cleaning it up.
    "So that's it right" I asked as we left the park.
    "No we are going to 1 more place" he said starting to speed up.
    "Where" I asked.
    "You'll see" he said turning around to smile at me. His smile brighten my life. When he smiled his cheeks crunched up and made me feel all happy inside. About 10 minutes later we were at a puppy play area.
     "I remember when you said you wanted to go to a puppy play area and play with them." He pulled me into the door of the place.
    "You remembered" I asked.
    "Of course" he smiled and some women walked over.
    "Hi sweetie" she said looking down at us. I looked around not listening to the conversation Jack and the woman were having. I saw many people sitting down petting and playing with dogs. I loved the idea of being able to play with dogs and not having to adopt one as much as you wanted to. Jack started to pull me along. We walked to a little area and sat   down and a little golden retriever came over and I fell in love. I hugged it and played with the dog for an hour. Jack looked so happy that I was happy and that he planned the perfect date. When we left the place Jack asked me a question. 
      "Did you like it?"
     "Yes it was amazing" I stopped walking and held both his hands in mine and faced him towards me.
    "It was more perfect than I could imagine." He smiled.
    "I'm glad beautiful" he let  go of one of my hands and began to walk again. I walked beside him until we got to our houses.
   "Goodnight Jack I had the best time ever with you." I said
   "Goodnight Lizzie" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked to my door. I didn't want this night to end but it sadly had to.