Chapter 8 (Elizabeths perspective)

After jack left I felt empty inside like something was missing. I was soooo happy that me and him felt the same way. That night I was lying in my bed thinking of jacks face. It was perfect his freckles covered most of his cheeks and his smile was like looking at the sun it was blinding. After those thoughts I stared at the ceiling until my phone buzzed I assumed it was jack. I answered the FaceTime.
     "Hi beautiful" he said smiling. It was the biggest smile I've ever seen.
    "Hi" was all I could say even though I was thinking so much more.
   "Hey remember our conversation from earlier" he asked me.
   "Ya what's up" I asked him
   "Well since we both feel the same way  why don't you be my girlfriend" he said trying to be as cool as possible but I worked for me.
    "Ok Hawaiian I'll date you" I said trying to hold back all my excitement.
   "Really?!" He said being so excited. So I let my excitement go.
   "Yes I will be your girlfriend" I said and with that Jack spoke again.
  "I have to go to bed I'll see you tomorrow" he smiled.
  "Goodbye jack" I said.
  "Bye beautiful" and he hung up the phone.
          The next morning........
  I got out of bed and put on some skin tight jeans and a ACDC shirt. I ran down the stairs.
    "Goodbye mom I love you" I ran out the door yelling that as I left. I turned around to see Jack standing in front of me.
   "Good morning" he said grabbing my wrist and pulling to the sidewalk. I put my hand in his and we walked. He looked so freaked out and as was I. We walked all the way to school. I was so glad I moved to Derry.