Chapter 20 (Jacks perspective)

As me and Lizzie made our way up our street.
   "Hey my moms not home" Lizzie said.
   "Well if you want maybe you can stay at my house" I said.
  "Well I mean I can stay home alone but being with you would be so much more fun." She smiled.
   "I'll talk to my mom later after you get on her good side." I gave her a slight smile.
    "Deal" she grabbed my hand to shake it. I soon grabbed her again as we walked through my front door again.
     "Hi baby" my mom said.
   "Hi Lizzie" my mom said again.
   "Hi" me and Lizzie said together.
  "Hey Lizzie can I talk with my mom" I asked her.
   "Sure where's your room" she asked.
  "Up the stairs to the right" she smiled and walked off. I smiled to myself of the thought of Lizzie and my mom saw.
   "So you really like her" she said sitting down.
    "Yes. Mom does it sound crazy if I say I love her" I said sitting across from her.
   "not at all honey" she said.
   "Really" I asked.
   "Yes" she smiled.
   "I have a question" I said to my mom.
  "What dear" she asked me. I was nervous to ask but I did.
   "Could she stay over tonight. I'll leave the bedroom door open" I said nervously.
   "Alright" my mom stood up and kissed my forehead.
   "Thanks mom" I smiled and ran upstairs. Lizzie was sitting in my bed looking at a few pictures I had laying on the floor.
   "Hi sweetheart" I said sitting next to her.
  "You were soooooo cute" she smiled at me.
  "Thanks" I rolled my eyes.
  "No I'm serious you were so cute. I mean cuter than you are now but your still pretty cute" she said.
   "Thanks" I smiled and kissed her forehead.
   "So I have news for you" I said as she put the pictures in her hands on the floor.
   "Yes"
  "If you want you can stay the night"
  "Ok can we get clothes for me at my house"
   "Ok let's go" I stood up and grabbed her hand.
  "Mom we're going to get clothes for her at her house." I yelled from the front room.
  "Ok" i heard her say in a quiet voice from the kitchen. We walked across the street and Lizzie opened the door.
   "Hey I'm gonna call my mom if you want food it's in the kitchen whatever you want" Lizzie said as she stepped into her living room to call her mom. I heard her voice but I did not pay much attention to it. I continued eating the cookies that were sitting on the table.
  "Ok want to go up now" she asked standing on the stairs leaning over the railing.
   "Yes" I said shutting the cookie container. After Lizzie packed her bag of we ran back to my house I slammed the front door and went to my room. As Lizzie shut the door I got a call. It was Finn.
"Hey if I answer this I don't want him to know your here if it's important" I told her.
"Ok" she sat next to me and laid her head on my lap as she played with her phone.
"Hi Finn" I said loudly.
"Guess what" he said out of breath.
"What" I said twirling a piece of Lizzie's hair.
"Me and Millie are dating are ya proud or what." He said calming down.
"Yes I am"
"Well Lizzie is still here and I'm in my bedroom but I'll talk to you later" I said.
"Ok but please don't tell anyone not even Lizzie just not yet" he smiled.
"Bye Finn"
"Bye Jack" I hung up the phone and Lizzie sat up. I was excited to see what was gonna happen.