01.17 - Lin Heng

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

The morning when Lin Heng heard the slight flutter of the dove wings, he shot up from bed and rushed out the room. The servants and maids were all startled to see their usually calm and composed young master in disarray as he rushed out his room to the connecting garden. The little white dove sat waiting in its nest was grabbed by the anxious young man. Lin Heng quickly took the little paper attached to the dove feet. No one could see what's written in the paper, but everyone saw the clear joy in Lin Heng's face as he smiled wide before laughing out loud. To see their young master this happy, everyone guessed the letter was from Meixiang. Knowing just how fond Lin Heng was with Zhao Meixiang, every maids and servants made mental note not to ever slight their future young mistress.

Meixiang continued to play hot and cold with Lin Heng, teasing the man with her short letters. Keeping the man on his toes, the young woman purpose was to keep the man thinking of her. And he did up until their wedding day. He had thought of her night and day until he finally couldn't wait anymore and went to retrieve her himself. A few days before their wedding day, Meixiang was prepared to go through the long journey in her red bridal dress. No one expected the groom to show up to escort her to his family home, himself. Again, it showed his adoration toward his bride. The Viscount was very pleased by it and so, powerlessly let his adored daughter goes - wishing her a happy life with her husband.

The journey to the capital was indeed long. Meixiang was used to it since she gone through the same path for the last four years. But to Lin Heng, the journey felt like an eternity. Even though Meixiang was so close to him, he could not see her until their wedding night. The matchmaker and the group of maids were like fortresses around Meixiang - refusing him even a glimpse of her. Lin Heng was helpless to fight against the group of women, especially since the women were all protecting Meixiang. So he endured for three days and three nights until finally, they reached the Capital.

The wedding day was grand and lively. The bride and groom bowed before their family, heaven, and earth. Hundreds of guests came to congratulate the Prime Minister and the Viscount. Lin Heng, of course, was eager to go to his new bride but was kept at the banquet hall. After toasting a hundred cup of wine, the young man was finally able to escape from the crowd. Tumbling into the bridal suite, Lin Heng quickly called everyone out so that he could be alone with his beloved.

"Meixiang" Lin Heng unveiled the red silk which covered Meixiang's beautiful face.

Big round eyes look up at him, red lips smiling softly causing his whole body to burn. His desires for her have been fueling for years. The alcohol has made his mind vulnerable. There was no way for a hot blooded young man to win against the allure of a beauty. He pounced on her, stripping her from the fiery red bridal dress. White skin exposed, Lin Heng lost control of his body and mind as his lips begin to mark Meixiang white skin with kisses. The candlelight in the room swayed gently, revealing shadows of two intertwine bodies - one strong with lean hard muscles, the other soft with smooth, clear skin.

"Meixiang"

Lin Heng never tasted a woman - never known how to love a woman, so when he entered Meixiang's soft body, he was stunned by the indescribable pleasure. His body moved primitively, trying to get deeper inside Meixiang.

"Meixiang"

Calling her name, Lin Heng bite and suck at her neck, the fire within him made him delirious. The soul inside Meixiang was not innocent with it comes to sex, but the body the soul inhabit indeed was still a virgin. To have such a powerful body penetrate her was painful, but Meixiang endured. For their first time, Meixiang knew it was important to satisfy Lin Heng. No man wants a fish in bed. Meixiang clutched onto Lin Heng body and took him despite the pain. Breathing and moaning, urging the man to take her until the fire inside him was extinguished.