10.6 to 10.10 - Egan

10.6 - Egan

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

Mellie woke up with a sudden panic. The panic left just as quickly when she felt strong arm firmly around her waist. He was still holding her hand against his beating heart. Without words, Mellie lifted slightly just enough to press her lips up into his. The kiss was soft. The way their lips gently suck on each other was sweet.

"Morning..." Mellie pulled back slightly just to whisper against his wet lips.

Egan couldn't help but hug her, savoring the feel of her warmth against his. The sensation was familiar. But no matter how hard he tried to search for the memory, only pain entered his mind.

"Don't think about it..." Mellie sighed softly against his chest and patted his back as she could sense his pain. "Whatever time we have now, I'm your Mellie and you're my Egan."

Egan opened his eyes and no longer try to put reason to his feelings for Mellie. Right or wrong, he couldn't fight what his heart and soul felt. If it was wrong to be with Mellie, then Egan will happily be wrong.

"Waffles..."

Mellie's soft complains brought Egan out of his trance. With a chuckle, he sat up with her in his arms. After pressing a soft kiss under her eye, Egan got off of the bed and carried her off to the connecting bathroom suite. Needless-to-say, the two love birds enjoy their shower together before finally heading out to eat.

"Oh my!"

The old housekeeper had been in the kitchen when the couple appeared. What shocked the old woman was not her young master sudden appearance in the kitchen, but the young woman beside him. What's more, the young woman was wearing her young master's pajamas button up shirt. And because Mellie was short and petite, she was drowning in the taller man's shirt. Moreover, the love marks all over her neck line clearly let anyone see what had happened. Speechless and nervous, the old housekeeper stood frozen – unsure what to do or say. The situation was the first for her. Her stoic young master was infamous for having no interest in relationship. Never had the man been involved with anyone must less brought a young woman to the privacy of his home.

"Hi." Mellie smile without any awkwardness. "Is there anything in the kitchen to make waffles? Oh! There's an expresso machine."

With a short attention span like a goldfish, Mellie spotted a sleek triple expresso machine and quickly made her way to it. Comfortable around the kitchen as if she's lived there, Mellie hummed while making her coffee. The old housekeeper was stunned and watched in silent while Egan followed behind Mellie and wrapped his arms around her waist. Mellie smiled and leaned back slightly to look up at the handsome man. After receiving a soft kiss on her cheek, she asked Egan if he wanted any coffee as well. The two love birds were lost in their own world while the old woman was dumbfounded and lost.

"Mrs. Gina, the waffles." Egan glance over at the quiet old woman and spoke with his usual calm voice – as if nothing off about the situation.

"Y_ yes, my apologies young master."

Since her master had given the order, the housekeeper quickly went to work on making breakfast. All awhile, she recomposed herself. As one of Egan's people, the old housekeeper knew her place, and so, did not dare to question or judge. Soon after, Egan and Mellie sat at the large kitchen bar counter to enjoy the waffles and coffee. Although it was hard to keep a calm façade, the old woman was surprised to see the young woman boldly flirting and feeding the young master. It was even more surprising to see her young master accepting the waffle with a warm smile. Quietly, the housekeeper was smart to leave the two alone to their meals.