03.7 - Orr Roman

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

After her supposed "confession", Mina made it look as if she was avoiding Roman Orr. Everyone knew where the bad boy hung out in campus. Everyone knew which classes he has. Everyone knew the group Roman Orr spent times the most with. It's easy to find him so Mina appeared where he usually show and then deliberately made it looked as if she was avoiding him. For the gullible teenagers, no one could see through the master's act. They would only see her action as dodging Roman Orr instead of capturing Roman Orr.

"Mina!"

The more Mina avoids him, the more Roman Orr reacts.

"Mina, wait"

Mina turned into an empty corridor and was immediately grabbed and pressed up against the concrete wall.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"What are you talking about?" Mina looked up into the handsome boy's face. "I'm avoiding no one"

"Then why do you walk away every time you see me" Roman Orr reached out to cupped one of her cheek. "Look at me"

"What are you doing?" Mina pushed at his chest when he lowered his head.

"Kissing you" Roman Orr smiles before he pressed his firm lips to Mina's soft ones.

Mina, naturally, struggled. But Roman Orr deepened the kiss, pressing her up into the wall while holding onto her cheek with one hand - the other wrapped around her waist.

"Stop_" Mina tried to break away from his kiss. "What_"

The more the struggled, the harder Roman Orr kissed her. Knowing what he was trying to do, Mina stopped resisting and opened her lips to let the deep kiss go on. Once satisfied, Roman Orr lips let hers go. With a grin, he stared at her.

"Why don't we go out? I can help you forget about that silly crush of yours. What do you say?" Roman Orr pressed a gentle kiss on the underside of her right eye. "Want to be my girlfriend?"

Before Mina could stop it, a single tear fell.

"Mina" Roman Orr's heart shook unruly at the sight of her tear.

"No... I don't want to be your girlfriend" Mina's voice shook. "I don't want to forget"

When Roman Orr heard those words, anger filled him.

"Why? What's so great about him? You don't even know_"

"I don't care" Mina said stubbornly as she pushed at his hard chest. "I don't care"

Unable to express his frustration with words, Roman Orr instinctively used his body to convey his feelings. But as soon as he kisses her, Mina fiercely bit down on his bottom lip, startling him. Using that moment, Mina made her escape, ignoring Roman Orr's calls.

"Ouch!"

Mina made a sharp turn around the corner and crashed unexpectedly to the protagonist herself. This time, Ashley Giles was not alone. Ethan King was with her. During this time of the story, Ethan King and Ashley Giles developed the beginning stage of a friendship. While Ethan King was fascinated by Ashley Giles' looks and personality, the protagonist was unaware and saw him as a good upperclassman and friend.

"I'm sorry" Mina apologized. "Are you okay, I_?"

Before Mina could touch Ashley Giles's arm, the girl had smacked her hand away, like she was dirty. Hiding a scoff, Mina withdraws her hand and looked on at Ashley Giles with a hurt expression. Ashley Giles did not hide her dislikes toward Mina - especially since her lips were noticeably wet and swollen. Her gut feeling let her know what Mina had been doing. For a person who believed in keeping oneself pure, could not tolerate scandalous people. In Ashley Giles' eyes, Mina was simply indecent.