03.18 - Orr Roman

"Ouch... Son of a b_"

"Language my dear"

"Come out and face me! I'll going to_"

"Trust me when I say you cannot hurt me with your pretty little fist"

"I can sure as hell try!"

The pain of falling to my death was still coursing through my soul - causing an intense headache to form. Breathing hard, I closed my eyes in hopes to ease the throbbing in my head.

"My dear... I'm afraid you owe me 100,000 this round"

"Like hell I do you big pervert!"

"..."

"You shameless cheater, don't try to swindle me from my winning"

"Exactly how did you win? You were barely in the game for 10 months and already got yourself killed. At least the first two time, you were able to get marry."

"Excuse me Bob, but nowhere in the rules state that I have to marry."

"..."

"I got Roman Orr to fall in love with me. If that crazy girl did not kill me out of jealous rage, Roman Orr would have eventually carried out his promise and marry me. I know your perverted self saw and heard everything so don't even try to cheat me"

"You believe his promise? An 18 years old young man promise?"

I knew the crazy-voice-in-my-head was mocking me. How could I believe Roman Orr's promise? I was far to practical to believe in young puppy love.

"Whether I believe it or not, the fact still stands that Roman Orr fell for Mina Rain"

"Very well..."

The crazy-voice-in-my-head sighed tiredly.

"I'll give you 10,000 for this round"

"10,000? That's_"

"Generous for 10 months in the game. Considering the aftermath of Mina Rain's death, it's more than what you deserve"

After Mina Rain's death, I was given a glimpse of the final story. The crazed Ashley Giles was subdued by the campus security and dragged away kicking and screaming for Roman Orr. Not only did she killed another student, her identity was exposed. Her parents were immediately notified and faced criticisms from the world. Which parents would forced their daughter to pretend to be her male twin? On top of that, they were completely unaware of their daughter's mental state and delusion. But even if they were not aware, the law did not allow them to escape from responsibility. Ashley Giles was still a minor by law and so her parents had to bear her criminal charges. Finding out Mina's death at the hands of another student, Mina Rain's parents naturally pursue anyone who was involved. The boarding school that failed to protect their daughter and Ashley Giles who pushed Mina to her death. And in order to defend their daughter in court, Ashley Giles' parents ended up losing everything they own and their social status, while Ashley Giles was locked up in a mental institution - forever alone. The most ironic thing to the entire story was Aster Giles had came back to his home, after failing in his attempts to become a rock star. Clueless as to what happened to his family, Aster Giles quickly found his parents living in the streets. Learning what his twin as done, Aster Giles lived forever in guilt believing that if he had not left, his sister would not have forced off to the boarding school in his place. If she did not have to act as Aster Giles, would her fate be different?

As for Roman Orr, losing Mina in such a manner was too much for any adolescent to bear. For the notorious play boy, Mina Rain had been his first love. While no others have touched or moved his heart, Mina Rain imprinted her image deep within his heart. For someone who never believed in loving anyone to fall in love, will only feel despair when he or she lost the person they loved. For someone as young as Roman Orr, the lost may be unbearable. On the day he officially graduated from high school, Roman Orr head up to the roof of the dormitory and gazed out at the cloudy sky. Only emptiness was in his dark eyes. When the rain begin to fall, Roman Orr closed his eyes to feel the cold rain drops. His silent tears blend with the drop of rain when he stepped forward - ending his short 18 years of life. The tragic end did not surprise his family or friends. They knew the broken young man lost the will to live when he lost his heart.

"My dear, are you ready for the next game?"

Recalling Roman Orr's tragic final act, I closed my eyes.

"Feeling guilty?"

"For what?" I snapped.

"..."

"Just hurry and get me to the next game."

"..."

I didn't even flinch when the invisible force punched me in the gut, knocking me out cold.