09.19 - Cyde

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Deep within her sleeping quarter, Myka laid leisurely on her bedroom while leaning against the large window sill. For several minutes now, she had patiently waited for the man within the shadows to step out. But after so long, Myka knew the stubborn and prideful young man will never succumb to his unknown desires. Instead, he will suppress it until he understand what he was feeling. Little does he know, the soul within Myka was not the type to suppress her desires – especially since she had waited far too long.

"Nilo, it's already this late in the night." Myka said gently even while she maintained her relax position at the windowsill. "Why are you in my room?"

The silence within the room was deafening but soon enough, the soundless footsteps came out from the dark corner of the room. The tall handsome man in white robe appeared with an empty expression on his face.

"Insolate brat." Myka finally turned to face the handsome man who shared the same face as her disciple. "To disrespect your master, it seems I've spoiled you too much."

Myka ignored the darkening eyes of the man before her while continued to push all his buttons.

"Come here." Myka ordered as she casually laid on the bed while prompting her head up with one hand.

The man made no move to step closer. Instead, a flicker of rage could be seen within his dark eyes. Myka gave a slow smile while beckoning the man over with her index finger. If anyone were to see the fox in the current situation, no one would question the fact that she was seducing the man before her. The way her eyes glowed seductively and how the dimples on her cheeks deepened as she smiles. Any mere mortal would have rushed to her side at the alluring sight.

"Shameless." Deep, dark voice bit out uncontrollably.

At the face of the man's anger, Myka smiles more while she sat up.

"Only you know how shameless your master is Nilo." Myka teased. "Are you going to come to bed or shall I call for someone else to comfort me tonight?"

Instantly, the man went to her and glared down into her beautiful face.

"Good boy..." Myka lifted to her knees while wrapping her arms around the man's neck.

The anger his eyes would have burned anyone but Myka only giggled sweetly.

"Kiss me..." Myka whispered seductively against the man's lips - making sure her lips was close but not touching him.

The way he clenched his jaw, Myka was sure he would push her away if she continued to play with him. With a soft sigh, she slowly unwrapped her arms from his neck. Then to her surprise - before she completely pulled away from him, the man shoved her down onto the bed with his strong body pressing down on her. Myka couldn't even get a word out when his lips crushed down onto her. Letting out a startled gasp, she felt his hot tongue snaked into her mouth while his lips sucked hard onto her lips. He kissed her deeply and breathlessly for a long time. But just before her hands made their way into his white robe, the man jerked away. As if he regained control over himself, he lifted and was about to leave but Myka had tight hold of the front collars of his robe.

"I don't think so..." Myka teased the man before her hands pushed open his robe to touch his lean muscular body.

With his hands on her shoulders, he tried to pull away but his body froze when her cool wet lips touched his neck. Trembling hands gripped on her smooth shoulders as he felt his entire body burn to the sensation of her lips sucking on his neck. Myka soon climbed onto his lap with her arms around his body, biting and sucking on his neck. Completely weakened, he tried once again to pull away but then the woman let out a sweet moan into his ear.

"Stupid Cyde... if you don't take me now, I'll really go find someone else..."

All the man could hear was Myka's voice and the way she said his name. His name! Startled, he opened his eyes to see bright, beautiful eyes staring up into his.

"Cyde..." Myka smiled playfully.

If there were any doubts left in his mind, it was blown away when she said his name. Holding her down under him, Cyde quickly pulled opened Myka's black silk dress robe. Feeling the man's hunger, Myka hook her legs to his hips while her hands grabbed hold of his tight bottom. With one powerful thrust, the man completely devoured her whole.

"Yes..." Myka moaned against the man's trembling lips. "Cyde..."

Not wanting anyone to hear her sweet voice, Cyde lifted a hand and shut all the window by the power of the wind. This power was what Myka taught him.

"Cyde." Myka felt the man taking ownership of her soul at each thrust.

Within that moment, Cyde could feel his body and soul absorbing Myka's divinity life force.

"Don't stop." Myka gripped onto Cyde's strong back when he tried to pull away.

How could Cyde drain the woman's divinity powers from her? Afraid that he was hurting her, he tried to pull away but the woman refused to let him go.

"Don't worry..." Myka giggled softly as she kissed his lips. "This won't weaken me..."

Cyde stared into Myka's eyes, unable to look away from her beautiful soft gaze. When he felt her parted lips against his lips, all he could do was give her his tongue. And while his body moved wildly above her, Cyde lost control of his heart and soul as he took everything the woman gave him.