03.15 - Orr Roman

While the sun was slowly setting, Roman Orr and Mina left the hotel, hand in hand. Whether it was by luck or coincidence, as soon as the two left the hotel, they ran right into the protagonist and male lead of the story. Ashley Giles' eyes held great surprised at seeing Roman Orr all of a sudden. But her eyes quickly went cold when she saw the hotel Roman Orr just walked out of with Mina Rain beside him. In an instance, she noticed the hickeys on Mina's neck and top of her breasts. The baby doll dress Mina wore had exposed all of the love marks Roman Orr left on her.

"Shameless" Ashley Giles glared at Mina.

Shocked, Mina pulled away from Roman Orr. She turned but was held back by the young man who was now blazing with anger.

"Shut up or I'll shut you up permanently" Roman Orr's tone was so cold, Ashley Giles stepped back and shivered.

With resentment clearly on her face, Ashley Giles watched as Roman Orr took off his white jacket and put it on Mina. With the high collar of the jacket, once zipped up, the hickeys on Mina were hidden. Still, Ashley Giles grew angrier at the way Roman Orr looked at Mina with nothing but warmth and love. Why is it that she was treated so differently? Ashley Giles wasn't aware how conflicted she was feeling, but Mina did. Keeping a hurt expression, Mina look at Ashley Giles as if she wanted to say something. But Roman Orr did not allow his girlfriend to yearn after another "guy" so took that moment to kissed her deeply. Stunned, Ashley Giles felt her heart beating - in confusion and anger.

"Mina" Roman Orr let go of Mina's swollen lips and said in a dark, heavy voice. "Look at me"

Mina knew the young man was jealous but kept her ignorant expression as she looked up into his face. Once her eyes were on his, Roman Orr took hold of her hand and turned to leave.

"Where are you going?" Ashley Giles heart panicked and so could not controlled her emotion. "The curfew is_"

"Mind your own business" Roman Orr's eyes told Ashley Giles that he had enough of her.

"Roman, I only_"

"Don't talk to me like we're close" Roman Orr sneered. "Disgusting freak, stay away from me. Stay away from my Mina"

Then he stormed off leaving Ashley Giles completely frozen. No one had ever looked at her or speak to her with such disdain. Roman Orr had been the first. Sadly, toward Roman Orr, Ashley Giles had held complex feelings for him. To see him walking away with another girl, Ashley Giles felt a deep ache inside her heart.

"Ashley..."

By now, with the flow of the story, Ethan King had already learn of Ashley Giles true gender and identity. Two weeks prior, Ashley Giles had fainted, and Ethan King had brought her to the campus private clinic. The nurse were conveniently nowhere to be found so Ethan King thought to help Ashley Giles himself. He had thought they were guys after all, so he didn't bother to hesitate to make her more comfortable by opening her uniform blazer. Ashley Giles had always carefully kept her blazer secure and button up to hide her secret. Ethan King quickly discovered the tightly wrapped chest behind the white uniform button up shirt. For a girl who bind her chest for so long, especially during her growth years, would cause side effects. The reason why Ashley Giles had fainted was because of the tight binding.

Naturally, Ethan King was elated to find out that the "boy" he had been thinking so much about lately was indeed a girl. Ashley Giles woke to find out her secret was discovered and panicked. After a long confession, Ashley Giles asked that Ethan King keep her secret until her twin brother is found. Ethan King agreed and continued to support her. Whenever they are alone, Ethan King would use the opportunity to call her by her real name - happy to be close to her. But Ashley Giles was clueless to the young man's feelings for her and she continued her days like nothing was amiss. On the other hand, the intelligent male lead had focus much on the protagonist so is always aware of her emotional state. Thus, when he saw how Ashley Giles reacted to Roman Orr, he understood that the girl was infatuated.

At her most vulnerable and lost state, Ashley Giles didn't know who to turned to. At her side was the story's male lead and by instinct, she turned to him for comfort. Dark thoughts filled the young man's mind. For the male lead to see his destined person falling for someone else, how should he react? He wanted to claim her. He wanted her to see him and focus on him. For the first time, irrational thoughts filled the male lead's mind. Ethan King took Ashley Giles into the same hotel Roman Orr and Mina Rain had just walked out of.

Ironically, the two leading couple broke the campus strict curfew rules by staying the entire night outside. No one knew where they were or what they had done. When the couple came back the next morning, both were punished and for the rest of the semester until summer break, the two were denied privileges in going out during the weekend. Mina heard through other students of the incident and smirked. Unlike everyone else, Mina knew clearly what the leading couple was doing out the entire night. For an hot blooded young man to be alone with a beautiful young girl, what else could they have done the entire night? Moreover, the protagonist's allure is too much for the lead male character to resist - added on to the fact the protagonist attention is focused on the second lead male.

"What are you thinking about?"

Mina was having breakfast in the cafeteria with Roman Orr and his friends when the young man touched her bangs, moving it behind her ear. While she was lost in thoughts about the protagonist and the male lead, Roman Orr had took notice of her eyes sparkling with a sort of joy.

"Aster..." Mina said softly.

Instantly, Roman Orr's whole face darkened.

"What?" Roman Orr voice held a steady tone similar to that of a ticking time bomb.

"We saw him last night with the student body president" Mina ignored Roman Orr's anger and continued softly while poking at her food. "Something must have happened for them to miss curfew"

At Mina's seemingly innocent comment, Roman Orr's friends all chimed in and begin to speculate what happened. One guy even joke that because Aster Giles had a very beautiful face and appearance that "he" must have "bent" the straight-laced student body president.

"Stop thinking about him" Roman Orr warned Mina while he took hold of her hand.

"I..." Mina looked up at him and then back down at their joint hands.

"Mina"

Mina slowly looked back up at Roman Orr, seeing his dark eyes pleading her silently.

"From now on, don't think about him or talk about him"

Mina held back a laugh. If a teenage girl is supposed in love or has a crush on the opposite sex, how could she not think about him or talk about him? Roman Orr was being unreasonable, but lucky for him, Mina never had interest in the protagonist to begin with.

"Okay?"

Hearing the soft pleading, Mina quietly nod. Thinking that she finally listens to him, Roman Orr smiled warmly and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. When his friends all teased him for being lovey-dovey with his girlfriend, Roman Orr smirked back at his friends. Mina only rolled her eyes and went back to her breakfast.