05.1 - Earl Richard

"Ouch!"

I was forced into someone else body just as the person was shoved from behind. Laughter ensued while I realized that I had fallen face first on stage. Lifting my head, I could see several faces below the stage - some looked at me with pity, some gave me a mocking smiles, and many others were amused by my fall.

In that split moment, a flash of information poured into my soul. The protagonist of the story is Mimi Ahn, a young 18 year old woman who dreamed to be a songwriter. Losing her parents before she was old enough to walk, Mimi Ahn grew up in foster home. In a harsh, unforgiving world, Mimi Ahn had to deal with her perverted foster father and her cruel foster mother. From a young age, she was subjected to sexual advance from her foster father while her foster mother blamed her for seducing her husband. Before her foster father could rape her, Mimi Ahn ran away and lived in the streets at the age of 15. Fortunately, she met a kind old woman in the streets who helped her and took her to her music shop. Through the old woman, Mimi Ahn learned and grew to love music.

The male lead of the story is Jayden Kay. An upcoming artist, rising quickly to fame and popularity Jayden Kay first saw Mimi Ahn while she took part in RE Label songwriting competition. The competition was opened for anyone to take part of and Mimi Ahn endured many obstacles before she reached the semi-final rounds. It was during that time where many artists came to observe the potential next songwriter for RE Label. Jayden Kay saw Mimi Ahn and pity the lovely girl when she fell onto the stage. Pity grew to interest when he saw her perform. Even though Mimi Ahn did not win the competition, she gave the male lead a deep impression of her. Eventually, Mimi Ahn fulfilled her dream and entered EL Label as songwriter. Seeing her again, Jayden Kay pursued her. Young and naive, Mimi Ahn fell for the popular artist without any reserve on her heart.

Unfortunately, Mimi Ahn constantly faced people who would use and abuse her. Mimi's greatest quality and biggest flaw had been her kind heart. Always forgiving to those who hurt her and always loving the wrong people. Jayden Kay - like many others in Mimi Ahn's life, hurt the protagonist at the beginning of their relationship. While he had been the one to approach her first and gained her heart, Jayden Kay was fooled several times by others who were jealous of Mimi Ahn. Trick in believing Mimi Ahn had seduce and slept with her foster father, Jayden Kay cruelly condemn her. Trick in believing Mimi Ahn was a thief who steal music from other songwriters, Jayden Kay brutally insult her name. Trick in believing Mimi Ahn was a greedy slut who slept with the Owner of RE Label in order to fulfill her dream as a songwriter, Jayden Kay viciously raped her. Even when Mimi Ahn was pregnant with his child, he denied all responsibilities and coldly believed that the father was someone else. Only after the truth came out - that the jealous rumors were all lies to slander Mimi Ahn, Jayden Kay groveled and begged for forgiveness. By nature, the kind and gentle Mimi Ahn always forgave the male lead. No matter what he does to her or how he treated her, Mimi Ahn loved Jayden Kay blindly.

Mimi Ahn's blinding love, naturally, attracted the second male lead - Richard Earl, the Owner of RE Label. Like Jayden Kay, Richard Earl saw Mimi Ahn when she took part in the RE Label songwriting competition. When Mimi Ahn fell onto the stage, Richard Earl felt nothing for the young woman and left the auditorium without any awareness for the silly, clumsy girl. The second male lead didn't have any interest for the protagonist until he saw the way she loved the male lead. Her foolish way of loving had irritated him at first. Seeing how the protagonist struggle with all the misunderstanding and jealous slanders around her, Richard Earl was frustrated to find the young woman constantly in tears. He had thought to ignore her, but as the second male lead, he could not help himself but be drawn to the protagonist. True to his second male lead nature, the man silently protect the protagonist. Many times, Richard Earl had cleared up all the horrible rumors about her. Every time, he was there to help her during her hardest time. Yet, despite all Richard Earl's efforts, Mimi Ahn remained loyal to Jayden Kay.

"Bob! I swear I'll_"

"Good luck Mimi"

That stupid Bob! It doesn't matter how he wants to play this game. Seeing the scene in front of me, I might as well get into character.