03.6 - Orr Roman

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

Mina led Roman Orr all the way back to his dormitory room. Once inside, she pushed him onto his bed, sat on his lap and kissed him thoroughly. For a young hot-blooded teenage boy to receive such passion, he can only respond. Uniforms barely clung onto their bodies; Mina kept her lips sealed over Roman Orr while moving her hips back and forward in a steady pace. Breathing heavily, Roman Orr clutched at her waist, pushing up to meet the girl's intense rhythm. When Mina broke the deep kiss, Roman Orr groan echoed the room. Grabbing hold of his head, she pressed her exposed neck and shoulder to him. Seeing smooth white skin, Roman Orr immediately opened his mouth and hungrily sucked like his life depended on it. Feeling her fingers in his hair while her heat squeezed him unbearably tight, Roman Orr whole body went aflame. Holding her down under him, Roman Orr hooked one of Mina's leg with his forearm, while his other hand gripped onto the sheets beside her head. Crushing his lips down onto her, Roman Orr rode his entire body against Mina.

"Mina" Roman Orr spoke hotly against her wet, swollen lips. "Feels good"

Mina bites at his bottom lips, refusing him without words.

"Mina" Roman Orr moved against her harder, his hand gripped on the sheet tighter. "Mina"

Grabbing his back, Mina let out a sweet moan making Roman Orr's heart tremble. Smiling, Roman Orr felt the girl letting herself go. Pressing himself deeply inside her, he finally filled the condom and laid his trembling body on her.

"Wow" Roman Orr chuckled against her ear. "That was great"

Pressing feather kisses on Mina's neck, Roman Orr did not see the empty eyes on her face. It was also that moment, where the door was opened and once again, the familiar horrified scream was heard. Although they still have on their uniform, the loose disarray of the clothing and scent of sweat was proof of their sexual acts.

"Get off" Mina hands pulled at his shirt from his back while deliberately showing him a panic expression.

Roman Orr, at first was amused at being caught having sex once again by his roommate, but then quickly felt confused when he saw Mina's frighten expression. Reluctantly, Roman Orr sat up while watching Mina quickly pulling at her shirt to covering her exposed neck and shoulder. Even though he found her disorder appearance lovable, the nervous look in her eyes troubled him. He had thought to pull her into his arms to protect her, but Mina avoided him to look at the sudden intruder.

"S_ sorry, I didn't think you'll be here so_"

"So you came here to have sex?" Ashley Giles looked at Mina with obvious disgust.

Mina flinched like she had been hit. Roman Orr did not like seeing Mina's hurt expression nor did he like seeing her hands trembling she held her blouse close.

"The school has strict policy about sex among students, you_"

"Shut up" Roman Orr sneered at Ashley Giles, his eyes was cold. "Get out"

Ashley Giles was upset - even more so when she said and done nothing wrong. Roman Orr's cold and callous ways of talking to her made her feel even worst. While she knew Roman Orr's bad reputation at the school - especially his reputation as play boy with the female students, Ashley Giles felt confused. She was told that Roman Orr, while he was indeed a bad boy, he was friendly and outgoing. Ashley Giles seen the older boy around often and always, he have a smile on his face as he joked around with his friends. A lot of girls still like him despite his horrible reputation as a player. Many of the girls who had slept with the guy still like him. And it was easy to see why with his looks, built, and height. The reason why Ashley Giles is so confused is because the guy, while treating everyone else nicely, always seems to show animosity toward her. Was it because she's the one who always watch him during his sexual acts? But she was the innocent one. Why would he be angry with her? Ashley Giles was unaware that she was part of a bigger plan.

"N_ No" Mina quickly got off the bed and almost fell doing so. "I'll go_"

"Mina!" Roman Orr quickly caught her before she fell off the bed and then snapped at Ashley Giles. "Hurry and get the hell out"

Startled by Roman Orr temper, Ashley Giles left quickly and nervously.

"Wait_" Mina called out but Ashley Giles had already left.

Showing a sorrow expression, Mina looks at the closed door.

"What's this?" Roman Orr's heart was a mess at the sight of Mina's desolated expression. "Don't tell me you like him"

Roman Orr found his heart bursting with anger when a slight blush bloomed from Mina's face. When a teenage boy gets angry, what does he do? He uncontrollably lashed out.

"You seriously like a sissy like that? You know that guy cries for his mommy in his sleep_"

"Someone who cries because he misses his mother is not a sissy" Mina did not look at Roman Orr as she calmly got off the bed to pick her uniform jacket.

Roman Orr felt more frustrated by Mina's cold tone toward him.

"Do you like him?" Roman Orr repeated as he suddenly grabbed hold of Mina's arm, forcing her to look at him.

"I can't like him?" Mina only questioned him back with sharp eyes.

"You_" Roman Orr's jaw clenched as he stared into Mina's dark beautiful eyes. "You don't even know him"

That was a true statement. Mina Rain had only seen Ashley Giles twice thus far - both times in compromising situations.

"How can you like someone you don't even know? And if you like him, why are you still having sex with me?" Roman Orr suddenly sneered at Mina - as if he was mocking her. "Are you stupid?"

"So what if I'm stupid" Mina angrily shot back, pulling away from Roman Orr.

Mina bites her bottom lips, clearly trying to hold back the tears behind her eyes. The very sight caused turmoil within the Roman Orr's soul.

"Mina, I_"

"I just like him..." Mina said softly, her eyes looking nowhere, as if searching for someone. "So what I'm stupid..."

Roman Orr had wanted to apologize but didn't know how. When Mina said such words, it unknowingly brought pain to the young man's heart. In silence, Mina picked up her books and left the room, leaving Roman Orr standing alone in an empty room.