03.1 - Orr Roman

*WARNING: The following content may contain sexual content.*

"Ahh!"

                I had expected the usual pain when my soul was forced into someone else body. But I hadn't expect was to be suddenly be put in a very vulnerable position.

"Bob!" I angrily screamed inside my head but was only met in silence.

                Feeling the pain of being penetrated so suddenly, I glared up onto the face and was startled to meet familiar dark eyes.

                Before I could process the situation, the flash of information flooded my soul. The main character of the story is Ashley Giles, an innocent beautiful girl from a normal household of four. Her father was a successful businessman while her mother was the typical housewife. Ashley Giles has one brother - a twin who was older than her by one minute and twenty-seven seconds. Her life was seemingly normal until one day, her twin brother - the very rebellious and outgoing one of the two, took off with a group of friends to fulfill his dream in coming a rock star. Ashley Giles' parents were outraged at their son's sudden disappearance but could do nothing to find him. So what did they do? They had their daughter take their son place until he is found.

                Ashley Giles was forced to cut her long beautiful blonde hair - forced to put on her brother's private school uniform - forced to take his place at the elite boarding school - and forced to be Aster Giles. Stunned at her parent's careless decision despite for the fact that she was a girl,Ashley was thrown into the school to fend for herself. Because she had to be Aster, she found herself in the male dormitory. For a single, innocent girl to live with a group of hot-blooded young men, Ashley Giles was terrified. Being a freshman and new, Ashley Giles careful not to stand out. She had hoped if she blends in with the shadows, no one would see her. She had thought to tough it out until her brother comes back and she could go back to her normal life as a girl.

                So what's the problem?

                As the protagonist's story is never simple.Ashley Giles soft and beautiful face was her downfall. Many students took notice despite her desperate attempts to blend in. A week into the school and Ashley Giles not only caught the attention of the school's prince Ethan King, but the school's bad boy Roman Orr as well. For Ethan King who was aloof but kind was naturally the male lead. Every time Ashley Giles ran into troubles, Ethan King helped her. Because her feminine appearance and naive personality, Ethan King felt drawn to her so couldn't help but be attracted to her. For a young straight male to find himself attracted to another male, he would not only feel confused - there could be fear as well. So once he found out that Ashley Giles was actually a girl, he felt elated and realized his true feelings for her. The story goes on as the protagonist fell in love with the school prince and developed an unbreakable relationship with him.

                And what about the second male lead? The bad boy Roman Orr? Ironically, Roman Orr was Aster Giles assigned roommate. The system of the school always forces a third year to live with a first year and so the protagonist ended up meeting Roman Orr in such a manner. Worst, the innocent girl impression of Roman Orr had been horrible. On her first day, she entered the room to find him having sex with a female student. When she screamed, Roman Orr took noticed and was amused at the supposed "boy" innocent reaction. That was when he took noticed of Ashley Giles. Her reaction had amused him so he continued to tease his roommate to get more reactions out of her. Quickly, his amusement became fascination. Ashley Giles rebuff him so it intrigued him further. Then when he found out she was female, he went full out to seduce her. But by the time he showed interest in her, Ashley Giles was thoroughly revolted by the bad boy's nature. Even when Roman Orr tried to redeem himself - protecting the protagonist in secret, Ashley Giles' heart have already belong to the male lead. Roman Orr as the second male lead was destined to watch as his most beloved person loves another.

"Bob! I'm going to kill you!"

                Why am I so pissed off? The person I so happened to transmigrate to was none other than the insignificant female student - the same one Ashley Giles witness Roman Orr having sex with the first day she entered the school dormitory. Mina Rain, a second year student who had love Roman Orr since she first saw him as a first year student. The quiet, studious girl had always admired the bad boy from far and was never bold enough to approach him. She always steal glances at the tall older boy, blushing whenever he look her way. When she finally found the courage to talk to him, he decided to play with her. But for Mina Rain, she fell deeper in love with Roman Orr, believing he had sex with her because he loves her too. Her heart was scattered when she saw how differently he act toward the supposed "male" student Aster Giles. Unable to accept it, Mina Rain did everything she could to get rid of her love rival. When she learned Ashley Giles' true gender, she immediately reported to the school, resulting in her expulsion from the school. With Ashley Giles gone, Mina Rain thought Roman Orr will return to her. Instead, the young man sneered at her - telling her she was disgusting. When the person you love is repulsed by you, what would you do? Mina Rain was still young - immature at 17 year old. A girl who was rejected by her first love, often let to deadly and foolish results. Mina Rain ended her own life by jumping off the roof of the school building.

"Good luck Mina"

                Stupid Bob and his twisted games. Well, it doesn't matter. I might as well get into character.