04.1 - Tsai Xuan

"Ouch... you said the pain will lessen the more I play these games, but the pain only gets more intense. Are you doing it on purpose?"

"..."

"Your silence is admitting to guilt!"

"My dear, you should really work on that temper of yours. It's not very ladylike"

"Punching a lady in the gut is not gentlemanly of you either! And why should I act like a lady in front of a lying pervert"

"..."

"Whatever" I was not in the mood to reason with the crazy-voice-in-my-head. "Just give me the information I need Bob"

I could hear Bob's deep sigh before the flash of information enter my soul.

I was transmigrated to a world called Sanshu - also known as The Three End. Three nations ruled the world. Dongfa ruled the east. Xichu ruled the west. And in the center is Hexin. For over 500 years since three nations was established, Hexin had been the most vulnerable of the three because it had to protect both its east and west borders. But because so many wars and battles have fought at both side, Hexin as a nation grew tough - creating the world strongest warriors and leaders.

The protagonist of the story is the Second Prince, also the Crown Prince of Hexin - Yang Jin. Like any story where a royal prince is involved, conflicts with the throne are entailed. For Yang Jin, he faces the usual obstacles and trials toward his destiny as the next emperor of Hexin. But as the protagonist of the story, Yang Jin have enemies he must defeat and rival with his brothers for the throne. Corrupt officials who supports his brothers, evil brothers who wants his life, and the nobles from neighboring nations all conspire to destroy Yang Jin. Then, of course, there are supporters and reliable friends who help him with his goals. His greatest supporter and friend is Tsai Xuan - the story very own second male lead. What makes the second male lead so special? His reputation as a demon Commander and his 400,000 demon generals and soldiers. Rumored to be a ruthless man with a monstrous appearance who kills with a smile on his face, Tsai Xuan is feared throughout the three nations.

So what makes Tsai Xuan the second male lead? The appearance of Huang Li Ping, the young princess from Dongfa. Tsai Xuan is one of two Unit Commanders of Hexin with duties to guard the east borders. The young princess had bravely crossed the border as her country's messenger of peace. Her beauty, bravery, and love for her country has caught the young Commander's attention. But as the second male lead, his fate was to watch as the young princess meet and fall in love with the Second Prince of Hexin. Wanting the woman he loves and his friend to be happy, Tsai Xuan supported their relationship. In secret, he protected the princess and watched over her like a guardian. Eventually, he died protecting her - taking an arrow to the heart during an enemy's assassination attempt against Yang Jin. Through Tsai Xuan's ultimate sacrifice, Yang Jin and Huang Li Ping was able to received their happily ever after.

So how do I fit into the story? What is my character?

Han Muxue - Tsai Xuan's forgotten - with the capital "F" - Fiancé. Han Muxue came from one of the wealthiest merchant family in the nation. Her grandfather had been Tsai Xuan's grandfather closest friend and sworn brothers. And it was the two old Tsai and Han men who made the promise to unite their family through marriage. At the time when the promise was made, their children had all been married. Next in line had been the grandchildren. For the Han, Han Muxue had been only four years old at the time when she was already promised to the unborn Tsai Xuan. And because of that very promise, even after the two old Tsai and Han had long passed away, Han Muxue lived a pitiful life.

How pitiful? After her grandfather's death, her parents still uphold the promise made between the two family. Even when Han Muxue reached the common marriage age, they waited for the young Tsai Xuan to come. Regrettably, the young man never came. For Tsai Xuan, lost his parents at a very young age. By the time he turned 15, he joined the army. As a young hot-blooded man, his dream lies in the battlefield - his blood calls for war. The name Han Muxue never even crossed his mind. By the time he reached adulthood, the name Han Muxue was forgotten. Meanwhile, Han Muxue's parents believed until their death that their daughter would be taken care of by her future husband. Instead, she was left in the care of her greedy uncle and his wife. Sheltered all her life, Han Muxue grew up meek so did not fight when her uncle and his family overtook her parents' home. She did not fight when they forced her into marrying a man old enough to be her grandfather. She did not fight when that old man married her as a concubine and used her as a sex toy. She did not fight when the old man's family used her as a slave. The remaining years of her short life, Han Muxue was used until she is dead and forgotten.

"Good luck Muxue"

"Good luck my ass!"

I forcefully blocked the crazy-voice-in-my-head from my soul - not caring to hear anything else he has to say. Stupid Bob, it doesn't matter what he needs to say. I might as well get into character.