09.20 - Cyde

*WARNING: The following content HEAVILY contains sexual content that is unsuitable for children.*

By the time Cyde regain control of his senses, his eyes opened. Startled by the strange yet powerful sensation of his soul and body, he sat up in daze. In the dim room with soft morning light through the cracks of the windows, Cyde suddenly remembered where he was and what had happened. His eyes quickly went to beautiful woman sleeping beside him. He didn't know how long he was staring at her until bright beautiful eyes slowly opened to meet his dark gaze. His heart begin to pound in fear as he thought those stunning eyes will look at him with disgust. He was suddenly afraid that the woman will tell him to leave since she was done with him. He did not expect for her to smile so softly – so warmly at him. Deep within Cyde's soul, heart, and mind, there was a sense of familiarity to Myka's smile. The way she looks at him – the way her eyes gaze into his – why was it all so familiar?

"Where is my morning kiss?"

Just like that, Cyde covered her body with his and took her lips in a desperate, passionate kiss. Feeling her cold hands against his back, Cyde happily nibbled and sucked on her soft lips while his tongue tangled itself with her own eager tongue. Before he knew it, he was back inside her willing body, thrusting in a slow, rhythmic movement. While her hands run up his legs which trapped beside her body, Cyde felt his heart bursting with satisfaction.

"Myka." Cyde groaned against her wet lips. "This... You can't..."

"I can't what?" Myka hands slide up to his back to his shoulders while staring up into his dark eyes.

"You can't..." Cyde still himself inside her as he spoke hotly against her lips. "Can't do this with anyone else..."

Instantly, Myka pushed him away. Startled, Cyde watched as Myka casually lifted her hand while her robe was carried to her by the wind.

"Get out." Myka said coldly.

The usually calm and stoic man panicked while reaching for Myka. He had thought the woman would push him away again, but she sat completely still within his embrace.

"Get out." Myka didn't move but her voice grew colder.

"I..." Cyde whispered as he held her tighter. "Myka..."

"In the end, you think I will randomly sleep and mate with any man with a handsome face."

Cyde felt a sharp pain in his heart as he could hear the coldness in Myka's words.

"Myka_"

"Don't." Myka pulled away sharply.

Cyde grabbed hold of her and held her down, looking at her with desperation and love that he never shown anyone else. Only when he kissed the spot under her right eyes, Myka softened.

"I'm only a mere mortal..." Cyde said quietly as his arms tightened around Myka. "You're the powerful nine-tail fox... A Qui master... How can you choose a mere mortal to mate with?"

Myka felt surprised. It had been the first time the soul within Myka have seen the second male lead of the story felt inferior to anyone. Even against the great male lead, the second male lead never lowered his head or think of himself lacking in any way. Because the reality was, the story's second male lead was a great man himself. It's just he was always overlooked by the female lead.

"You fool..." Myka softened. "You will be the great Qui master one day. Greater than anyone – even that foolish twin of yours... When the time comes, will you still want me?"

Seeing the man just staring down onto her face without a single word, Myka turned her head - no longer able to hold his gaze.

"Why did you choose Nilo?" Cyde suddenly asked with his deep, low voice. "Why didn't you choose me?"

Myka knew the question would eventually be asked by the possessive man.

"You want Nilo." Cyde accused.

"Are you an idiot?" Myka shot the man a hard glare. "Why would I want a brat like him?"

"You chose him." Cyde continued to hold her tight, refusing to let her go.

"I chose him to be my disciple." Myka clarified.

Cyde frowned.

"I have no interest in becoming lovers with a pupil I've raised." Myka smirked. "Sorry, I didn't think you want the position so much. If I've would have known, I've would have chosen you as my disciple and Nilo as my lo_"

Cyde stopped her words with a deep, thorough kiss. Myka no longer care to fight with Cyde thus grab him back down onto the bed. Soon her robe was again, tossed across the room while the man took control and trapped her under him.

"What do you want?" Myka bite his bottom lips fueling Cyde further.

"You..." Cyde confessed.

"Are you sure?" Myka caress his cheek gently.

They stared into each other eyes while Cyde lowered his head. Soft lips nibble on Myka's wet lips, telling her without words how much he wanted her. For Cyde who had been fascinated by Myka from the beginning, now that he have her, there was no way for him to let her go.

"Myka..."

Cyde then buried his face into her neck and moved greedily – joining their body in ways that not even fate could separate them. And while the man clung onto her possessively, he completely miss the soft smile on her face.