03.9 - Orr Roman

As days continued on, the progress of Roman Orr and Mina's relationship begin to change. While Roman Orr had thought nothing of his actions toward Mina, others begin to grow distress by it - mainly Roman Orr's admirers and fans. The bad boy was after all, one of the most popular guy in high school. Being popular meant belonging to everyone. Roman Orr didn't know that by favoring one person, many others will be dissatisfied.

"You're Mina Rain?"

Being suddenly surrounded by a group of girls did not surprised Mina the least. Mina knew the rules to the high school system. She sees the animosity and only laughs inside. She purposely pretends to be oblivious to the resentful and warning glares.She had wanted for them to attack and waited for the moment for quite some time now.

"Yes" Mina replied with her usual calm tone.

"I see you stick around Roman for some time now" The ring leader spoke with a glare.

"I didn't"

"Don't lie" The girl pointed a finger right at Mina's face. "Bitch, I see you around him every day in the library"

"I was studying" Mina was not afraid as she kept her eyes on the ring leader. "He's the one whose disturbing my studies"

"You_"

"I have class to attend to, excuse me"

Mina turned to leave but was grabbed and shoved hard into the wall. The group of five girls was all glaring murderously at her. Mina hid a smirk while showing no hint of fear on her face. To show fear in front of bullies would only feed their ego. Mina was not the type to feed anyone egos.

"Bitch_"

"Mina!"

And right on cue, Roman Orr appeared with four other guys. While the group of girls was surprised at Roman Orr's sudden appearance, Mina was not. From the start, she had chosen a spot where she knew Roman Orr would usually appear. She laughed inside while thinking how foolish the group of young immature was to leave out such details.

"What's going on?" Roman Orr's eyes went cold at the obvious scene in front of him.

"No_ Nothing" The ring leader stepped far away from Mina, feeling scared at being caught red-handed.

"Nothing?" Roman Orr grin was dangerous as it was enthralling.

The group of girls was both frightened and fascinated. Roman Orr was tall and handsome with a very distinctive strong aura - both sexual and toxic. Little girls really have no chance to withstand such a force like him.

"Mina" Roman Orr went straight to Mina and put his arm around her waist, pulling her flushed to his side. "You okay?"

Mina frowns as she tried to get out from his arm. Roman Orr smiles softly at her weak attempt to escape from his arm.

"R_ Roman" One of the girls couldn't help but call him out.

"Next time I find you bully my girlfriend, I won't be as nice" Roman Orr eyes turned to the group of girls with a hint of anger. "Get lost"

Roman Orr rarely behaves coldly or cruelly toward girls. To be rejected by him was one thing but to be hated by him was far more agonizing - especially to the ones who likes him. Unable to handle his words and the looks in his eyes, the group of girls all rushed off in tears.

"This is the first time I see you made a girl cry" One of the guys laughed while he watched the group of girls ran off. "And you made a group of them cry. Wow"

"Care to introduce your girlfriend to us?"

Mina knew the group of guys was Roman Orr's friends. While Roman Orr grins at his friends' comment, Mina frowned.

"I'm not his girlfriend" Mina shoved Roman Orr off of her.

"Mina" Roman Orr chuckled and kept hold of her hand. "Don't be shy"

Naturally, Roman Orr likes to show off in front of his friend. Mina understood and wanted to roll her eyes. But before she could give Roman Orr a piece of her mind, his friends surround her, introducing themselves to her. Teenagers usually value what their friends thought of them and their relationship choices. And since Roman Orr was the target to the game, Mina used that moment to give his closest friends a deeper impression of her.