The Passive Medic (Ginyu x Reader)

Alright, I'll be honest. I genuinely love Ginyu. He is, by far, one of my favorite characters (And I'm honestly a little miffed that he wasn't more involved??) So yeah, there may be a few Ginyu one-shots... Sorry! Everything but the writing belong to Akira Toriyama and Toei Animation!

      You bite your lip as you shuffle from side to side. Your eyes are downcast as you wait patiently for the team to finish training. You risk it: glancing up quickly to see your teammates. Your eyes immediately make contact with those of Captain Ginyu, and you quickly return your gaze to the floor. This time, however, you're willing away a dark blush.

      "That's enough, men!" the Captain shouts, causing the rest to stop. Taking this as your cue, you approach the men to check them over for injuries. You begin with Guldo, as he's the most beat up, and sigh.

      "You really took some damage this time around," you mumble to the shortest member, making him huff.

      "Well I'm always being put with Recoome! That's completely unfair! He never takes it easy." Recoome huffs and crosses his arms.

      "You're just a weakling, Guldo!" You watch as Guldo jumps up and puffs out his chest.

      "How dare you! Are you trying to insinuate that I'm the weakest of the group?!" Guldo points a finger in your direction, a sneer on his face. "Clearly that honor goes to (Y\N)!" At this comment, Jeice snorts, making you glare at him. Jeice covers his mouth, though Ginyu and Burter are giving him strange looks. Guldo and Recoome continue to argue back and forth, each insult getting progressively louder.

      "Captain, don't you think we should stop them?" Jeice asks, looking to the side at the taller male. Ginyu sighs and nods to Burter, who quickly walks to the bickering duo. Ginyu follows, leaving you and the second in command alone. You quickly elbow him in the side, making Jeice huff in pain.

      "Bloody hell! I didn't mean to snort, I swear it," Jeice whispers, rubbing his ribcage. You continue to glare at him, a scowl on your face. "Though I don't know why you're so passive, (Y\N)..."

      "It's my job as a medic."

      "Yeah, but I'm sure you'd give the Captain a good run for his money..."

      "And I'd never hear the end of if it," you shrug, crossing your arms. "Recoome would never leave me be, and Guldo would throw a fit. It's easier if I'm just the passive one." Jeice thinks over your statement before smirking.

      "I hear the Captain loves strong women," Jeice whispers, making your face light up in a blush. You quickly elbow him in the side again, sending the soldier to the ground. The rest of the team looks over, but you're helping Jeice up from the ground.

      "Jeice, you need to tell me about all your injuries," you scold, and the rest of the team laughs before filing out of the room. Jeice groans and glares at you.

      "Bull fucking shit, (Y\N)."

      "Your fault."

Timeskip

      You pick at your lunch with a frown as Burter and Jeice argue back and forth. From the corner of your eye you can see Ginyu and Recoome getting their meals, Ginyu speaking with the lady serving them. Burter and Jeice share a devious look before leaning close to you.

      "Oi, (Y\N), you know what we heard?" Jeice hums. Burter places his chin in his palm.

      "Captain Ginyu just looooooooves-"