Attraction (Vegeta x Goku's Daughter!Younger!Reader)

Woah, long title... Sorry! So this was a request from the fantastic JustMeWoo! Sorry if this doesn't match exactly what you wanted... And Vegeta almost comes across as a Yandere, though very little... But yeah! I guess I forgot to mention that requests are welcome. Just give me details, and I'll write. So, enjoy!

         You curse yourself in silence as your eyes fall upon him. Your father's rival. The man who tried to kill you when you were young. The man who attacked and used you on the Planet Namek. The man who has changed. Sacrificed himself for his family. A defender of the Earth, and now a close family friend. Vegeta... The first time you met him was, as mentioned, during the initial attack on Earth. You had stood proudly by Gohan's side, thrilled by the thought of fighting side by side with your brother. Everything was a disaster, and it was you who held the sword at his body. It was you who your father, Goku, told to spare him. And at the time you regretted it, but at the same time...

         "(Y\N)!" a voice calls, earning your attention. Trunks is grinning up at you, the child loved you for reasons unknown. He grabs your hand and drags you over to where your younger brother is grinning. Goten runs over and tugs you along with Trunks. "I want to play Hero Colosseum!"

         "W-Why don't you play with Goten?" you ask, making your brother blush and rub his head.

         "Well I'm no good at it... But you're good at these kinds of games!" Trunks gives the puppy dog eyes, and suddenly you know it. They've got you.

---

         "Alright guys, I'm done," you laugh, clearing your side of the board. You won a couple games, but in the end Trunks annihilated you. The young Briefs boy pouts, but gives up. Goten takes your place, and the two begin playing the game yet again. You watch them for a moment before walking across the room. As you sit, someone enters.

         "What are they doing?" You tense and you quickly look out the window in order to keep him from seeing your blush.

         "They're just... Just playing a game!" you squeak. Vegeta looks to you for a moment before returning his attention to the boys. You shift in your spot as you notice his fingertips are accidentally brushing against your shoulder. This was bad! Either you, or he had to leave. Your prayers are answered as Bulma calls for him. You are simultaneously thrilled, and disappointed, when he leaves to tend to his wife. The thought leaves a sour taste in your mouth. Bulma was nice and all, but what could have drawn him to her? On the trip to Namek she was a slob, and she was always complaining about one thing or another. What could he see in her? What did she have that you didn't? Your phone vibrates at your hip, making you jump. You look and answer it. Videl was a sweetheart, and a great friend of yours.

         "(Y\N)!" Videl greets, chipper as ever. You find yourself smiling despite how you've been feeling. "What's going on? I went to your house and saw you weren't there."

         "Goten wanted to play with Trunks, and Dad wasn't around to bring him over." There's silence at the microphone, making you raise a brow. "Videl?"

         "Right! Sorry..." Videl grows quiet again, and you can almost hear her hesitation. "So what's with the change of heart?"

         "What do you mean?" You look to the two boys before standing and leaving the room. No sense in bothering them with your phone call, right?

         "I don't think I've ever seen you there," Videl admits, making you look to the side. There was a reason. An angry, attractive reason. "I've always meant to ask, (Y\N)... Why is that?" Your face heats up as you look to your feet.