Outlast AU (Trunks x Reader)

Patient Reader, hooray! And, on another note, this is the last of the Outlast requests; so more requests are on the way. This one was requested by RedMoonRose! Hope you enjoy it!

Trunks stares down at the dead body and shivers; he has now killed a man. He looks at the broken pipe in his hand before frowning. It was necessary; self-defense, right? Besides, this guy was a murderer as well. There can't be too much issues with it.

"Dammit, Goten wouldn't defend himself," Trunks hisses, thinking about his childhood friend. Goten is too happy and caring to defend himself. Knowing him, he's probably walking through the halls while shining his flashlight. Probably calling out for someone, while he's at it... "That idiot better not be dead." The male continues to sneak down the halls carefully. No one is around; where could these lunatics be? Soon something falls, causing Trunks to run around. Behind him is... Something... Phasing through a wall. "What the hell..?"

"No, No! Get away!" a voice echoes, followed by horrible and indescribable noises. Trunks shivers and peeks in, only to quickly cover his mouth to keep from making a noise. The figure then phases through another wall, leaving the messy room. From the look of the body, it appears that this used to be a Doctor.

"My God..." Trunks whispers before running to follow the spectre. Sure enough, it targets yet another Doctor, but it passes most of the patients without any harm. Eventually Trunks follows it to a set of locked doors. There are several large security measures in place to either keep someone out, or keep something in.

Trunks is lucky. He's one of the richest teens in the world simply due to his family's occupation. Capsule Corp is one of the leading manufacturers of technology, which has also given Trunks an edge with such things. And, even better, the locks on this door are from Capsule Corp. Guaranteed safe, and guaranteed breakable (If you're a Breifs kid, at the very least).

"Alright, I'm either making a huge mistake, or the best decision," Trunks says as he begins messing with the locks. It takes several minutes before the lock is broken, and the doors open. "Well, time to die."

---

Trunks stands in front of a sphere, and stares at the thing inside it. Thing is a poor choice of words; the girl is a human. An attractive one... The girl appears to be unconscious; her skin is covered in scars. Trunks looks to the machines on the left. At the top of the open document is a name; (Y\N) (L\N). The male walks to the computer and reads over the document. The Wallrider Experiment? Soon a noise sounds, which causes Trunks to turn. Behind him is the ghost thing, though this time it appears more human like.

"You're the Wallrider?" Trunks asks, looking back to (Y\N). "Tell me, does it hurt being in there? You're connected to her, right?" He doesn't get an answer, but he can see that the creature doesn't want to be here, "Do you want me to break her out?" With that, it disappears. "I guess that's my answer..." Trunks looks back at the computer and glances over the screen. There's got to be a way to get her out, right? He scans over the document before opening the command prompts. It takes several minutes, almost thirty, before the sphere opens and the girl falls out. Acting quickly, he picks her up before running out of the laboratory. Once he's out, he takes a moment to look down at the girl. (Y\N)'s breaths are shallow, and he frowns. He needs to find Goten, and get her to his mother.