Super Elite Jaco! (Jaco x Criminal!Reader)

This was a request from @kloeeb15gold9000 ! I hope this matches your request! 

         An explosion deafens the civilians of Planet Chishni, and soon the citizens begin screaming and running. The cause of the destruction sits atop a nearby building with a smirk. (Y\N) (L\N), a notorious criminal from Planet (P\N). The woman looks at her lackeys and tilts her head.

         "Pi."

         "Yeah, boss?"

         "I think a nice fireworks display may calm them down." The bulky man grins and charges his ki, while two other members of the gang step to (Y\N)'s side. "Scout. You and Med go down and get their donations."

         "Got it." The two disappear, making the (H\C) woman grin. She soon stands and nods to Pi before leaving. She could have some fun before leaving this pebble behind. (Y\N) walks down the road and grins when a stampede of Chishians run in her direction. The criminal charges a (F\C) ki blast and aims it ahead of her.

         "Wanna play catch?" She smirks as the orb of ki flies towards the people, yet scowls when it is deflected. "Well that's not ideal..." When she looks up, the first thing she spots is the three Galactic Patrol members on the roof.

         "Halt, villain!" the leader barks, making the woman scoff. "We're here to put an end to your anarchy! We will save these people, and you will be imprisoned!"

         "That sounds like a script more than anything," (Y\N) hums, making the Patrolman blush in embarrassment. He then charges towards her. (Y\N) smirks then jumps. Her feet come into contact with his back, and she applies force. The Patrolman is sent into the ground, which creates a large crater. The woman lands then sends an innocent smile up at the other two. "Come then. Show me what you've got." A little ways away stands the fourth Patrolman, who is oblivious to his teammates' failure. This one, named Jaco, instead stands before two members of the gang. Scout and Med sit before him; the two are handcuffed and clearly pissed.

         "Listen, jerk," Scout says, "The boss is gonna kick your ass. And after that? We'll be coming for you." Jaco snorts and places a hand on his hip.

         "Three of our Super Elites went after her, and I wouldn't doubt them. Though, I could have done it single handedly," he sighs as he crosses his arms. "No matter." Soon the radio on his wrist comes to life, making him jump and look down.

         "We need backup! Jaco, call HQ and have them- what are you doing?! No! Stop!" An explosion is heard, and then the sound of the microphone being dropped.

         "Ah, hello?" At the sound of the woman's voice, both Scout and Med smirk. "Hi there, pal. I don't know who you are, but you better ignore that last order... Who knows what might happen, am I right?" The woman laughs before the frequency cuts out. The radio must have been destroyed.

         "So then, Patrolman. What was that about those Super Elites?" Med teases, making Jaco gulp. The small Patrolman types away on his watch before pointing it at the two. And, in a flash, they're gone. If he was going to fail, at the very least they could be locked away at HQ. Jaco then turns to the emergency frequency for HQ. Well... Maybe not? Jaco turns off the radio before thinking it over. If he could capture this villain, then he'd be a hero! Everyone would be jealous, and he'd be promoted, right?

         "Alright then, villain. Prepare to face a true Elite!"

---

         (Y\N) growls as she flies through the air. Where could everyone have gone? Pi went silent, as well as Scout and Med... Could they have been captured?

         "Dammit..." Soon a blinding light races towards her, catching the woman off guard. (Y\N) looks around with wide eyes as the small scratch on her cheek begins to bleed. "Who the hell-"

         "Halt, villain!" (Y\N) turns and spots the Patrolman on the roof of a nearby building. In his hand is a ray gun. How embarrassing... Getting hit by such a primitive attack? (Y\N) growls and points an open palm at the building. Her eyes briefly become (F\C), and the building explodes. Her eyes return to their natural color, and (Y\N) smirks. So much for that pipsqueak. "Man that was close!" The woman blinks in surprise before turning around. Behind her is the Patrolman, who seems to be just as shocked as she is.

         "How the hell?" (Y\N) quickly steels herself and fires another ki blast. This one is dodged yet again, making her eyebrow twitch. "This is ridiculous... Just stand still and accept your death!" (Y\N) then disappears, only to reappear behind him. She raises her arm to strike him, yet she misses when his jetpack falters, and he falls an inch or two. "Alright, no." Jaco then retaliates by stumbling with his ray gun, and shooting it in her direction. The blast misses its intended target, and instead destroys a building. He's more destructive than anything... (Y\N) spots the watch on his wrist and recognizes it. It was tech designed to transport prisoners. The woman scowls and fires a ki blast, this one effectively destroys the contraption. Jaco shouts in shock and stumbles back. He looks to his wrist, then back at his enemy. "He would have called for backup," (Y\N) mumbles. Without her gang, she wouldn't last a moment against an entire fleet. The woman turns and quickly flies towards the city.

         "H-Hey! Get back here!" Jaco gives chase and follows the woman to the streets. (Y\N) growls and takes any twist and turn she can, yet Jaco is always right behind her. Soon (Y\N) finds herself in an alley. She prepares to take off, yet something is strapped around her wrist.

         "Dammit!" (Y\N) falls, and spots the handcuff on her wrist; the other end is connected to a pole. Jaco crosses his arms and grins, then preforms a little pose.

         "That's what you get for messing with a Super Elite!" (Y\N)'s eyebrow twitches, and she takes a deep breath to calm herself down. This was bad, sure, but surely there had to be something she could do?

         "So how long until your uptight buddies come racing here?"

         "That's none of your business!"

         "Ah, so you have no idea?" Jaco shuffles a bit as he looks at the broken watch. Usually he would have transported a villain with the watch, but that was out of the picture. And the ship... He can't bring this criminal aboard his ship! That is a sacred place! "Well if we're going to be sitting here, you might as well sit down, right?"

         "What are you planning?" (Y\N) shrugs and rolls her shoulder a bit, wincing a bit. "Is something wrong?"

         "It's a little embarrassing, but could you help me with something?" Jaco narrows his eyes, but nods slowly. "Well... During that chase... My bra strap kind of twisted, and now it's really uncomfortable... Could you just fix it?"

         "W-What?!

         "What's wrong? Surely a Super Elite isn't embarrassed by a bra, right?" Jaco gulps before puffing out his chest.

         "Of course not!" He approaches the handcuffed villain and kneels behind her. Sure enough, he can spot where the strap is twisted. He gulps before his shaking hands rest on her shoulder blades. It's simple enough, right? He unwinds the fabric before releasing a loud sigh, which causes (Y\N) to giggle. At the sound of her laugh, Jaco's face heats up.

         "Thank you... You know, I never got your name."

         "I-I'm Jaco..."

         "Cute name... I'm (Y\N)." Jaco blushes more. The name surely suits her. "Well, I guess I should thank you, right?" (Y\N) quickly grabs his head and smashes her lips against his. When she separates, she sends the Super Elite a wink. "Thanks, Jaco. See you soon." The villain quickly takes to the air and retreats, making Jaco shout and stand... At least, try to. He falls to the ground and notices the handcuff on his wrist.

         "That sneaky..." Yet he can't find that he's too upset. If anything, his lips still tingle from that kiss.