The Babysitters (Ginyu Force x Mother!Reader)

So this one is less about the reader, and more about the reader's son and the Ginyu Force. This is something I thought about, and it made me laugh.

         "Ginyu I mean it," you growl, crossing your arms. The Captain groans before setting a hand on your shoulder, and offering a lopsided grin.

         "And I told you! We are Lord Frieza's elites! We are more than capable of doing this." You glare at him as your foot taps before sighing.

         "If anything goes wrong, you alert me immediately, am I clear?"

         "You've said that three times now, (Y\N)."

---

         Ginyu carries the bundle into the training room where the rest of the team is training. At his presence, the four soldiers stand and look at the cloth in curiosity.

         "Captain, what's that?" Jeice asks, placing his hands on his hips. Ginyu lets out a loud laugh, causing the bundle to squirm and start crying. The Captain jumps in surprise before trying to quiet it down. The cloth moves, allowing the rest of the team to see the upset child's face.

         "A baby?!" Guldo shrieks, causing the baby to scream even louder. Recoome hits Guldo over the head before shuffling closer.

         "How do we make it shut up?" the giant asks, making the Captain sputter.

       "We wouldn't have to calm it down if you fools didn't make such a ruckus!" Ginyu barks, causing the toddler to start pushing against him.

         "You were the one who caused-"

         "What was that?" Guldo is shut up by Ginyu's glare, all while the five men are being gradually deafened.

---

         "Wow, never thought you'd be good with kids, Burter," Jeice whistles, watching as the blue soldier plays with the child. Ginyu nods, though he's rather disappointed that he wasn't the one to cheer up the kid.

         "So where'd the kid come from?" Guldo asks, looking up at the Captain. Ginyu crosses his arms and gives a nod.

         "An excellent-"

         "Volume," Burter scolds, making Ginyu blink and quiet his voice a bit.

         "An excellent question," he repeats, "This is (S\N), he's (Y\N)'s son." The men all share a look of surprise before looking at the kid.

         "Little (Y\N) has a kid?" Recoome asks, crossing his arms.

         "I didn't realize she was married," Guldo hums, making Ginyu shake his head. "Wait, she's not?"

         "No. I don't know the full details, though," Ginyu admits. Jeice snorts and raises a brow.

         "So you're doing this to get closer to her, huh?" Ginyu blushes and attempts to stutter out an answer, but the rest of the team returns their attention to the child on the floor. "So how long are we babysitting for?"

         "(Y\N) is on a mission. She said she'd be back in a few days." The soldiers nod before grinning. A few days off in order to play with a kid? Sounds like fun.