The Other One (Android 17 x Android!Reader)

This was requested by songohan-! I hope you enjoy it. (This kind of takes place around Super, before the Tournament of Power). 

         Your eyes flutter open, and you take in your surroundings. It is dark, damp, and everything is falling apart around you. You sit up from your coffin-like bed and look at your hands. Who are you? Where are you? You look around and spot other strange cases, all of which are opened like yours. Each one has a number which makes you look to your case's lid. (#). This makes a connection in your mind. Images of a crazed doctor flash through your mind, which makes you stand up. There are others like you, but where have they gone? From the looks of this place, nothing has been in here for years now.

         "My purpose is to kill Son Goku," you mumble, looking at your hands. The others have the same purpose, or had at least. This means he must have killed them, right? Your eyes flash up and you stand from your container. You can sense some; two others that are like you. Perhaps finding them would be a better idea. You nod before leaving the laboratory; once you're in the sunlight you take to the air and start making your way to your comrades.

---

         You land on the ground of a small island. In front of you is a bright pink house with the word 'KAME' written on it. You tilt your head as someone opens the door. It is a small man who looks rather surprised at your appearance.

         "Uh, hi? May I help you?" You scan him before tilting your head to the left. This is not Son Goku, nor is it your comrade.

         "You are not Son Goku, nor are you an android." This makes the man tense and narrow his eyes; your scans reveal his power level is rising slowly. He distrusts you. Soon someone else comes to the door, which makes you blink in surprise. She has the same expression, and her hand rests on the man's shoulder. This makes him calm down slightly, yet he's still giving you the same untrusting look.

         "(#)."

         "18." The older android approaches you and places her hands on her hips. "You are alive. Does that mean you have killed Son Goku?"

         "No, in fact he's a friend of mine." This makes you frown, but you nod nonetheless. To be honest you could care less is Goku died, you just want to find your comrades. "I wasn't aware of your existence. I assumed you were destroyed with Cell."

         "Cell?"

         "Nevermind. Why have you come here? If you plan on killing Goku, you'll find that you'll fail," she warns, crossing her arms. You shake your head and mimic her stance.

         "When I awoke, I found that I was alone. I could sense two others, and my first instinct was to find you." You look out to the ocean and frown. "Apologizes for bothering you." The small man from earlier looks between you and 18 before laughing nervously.

         "Listen, I don't think we should leave her alone. What if she tries to go after Goku?" 18 hums in agreement as she watches you play with a crab. This makes her look to Krillin with a tilted head.

         "I believe I have an idea."

---

         You follow 18 out of the Capsule Corp. helicopter and look around. This is quite the forest, and you can hear the animals running about. 18 watches you for a moment before guiding you to a small cottage. A ranger's office, from the looks of it. The older android quickly knocks on the door and steps back, and soon someone opens it.