Mentor Part 2 (Belmod x Reader)

So the best part about barely learning about the other universes is that I can say shit that can and can't be possible. If it isn't noticeable, then I won't call it out. 

        "You're doing it wrong," Belmod sighs, shaking his head. You jump in surprise before turning to face your mentor. It had been a year since he took you under his wing, and you have certainly improved in that time.

        "Lord..." You stop yourself and shake your head. "Belmod," you correct, making the clown nod and smile. That was still strange: referring to the Gods and Goddess of Destruction by their names? With no title? It felt like a death wish, though you knew it wasn't. You were their "equal" now, as untrue as that may be. "How is this wrong?" You were trying to practice a special move that Cus had wanted you to learn. An old move that Rumsshi (and all the prior gods of Universe Ten) had mastered.

        "Whenever Rumsshi performed that trick of his, he would keep his weight distributed evenly. He would be sturdy, yet not stiff," Belmod explains as he steps behind you. His hands run over your arms and he grasps your hands. He guides you into a different stance: your left hand is poised by your waist while your right is out and ready to strike. He then uses his feet to move yours, making it so your stance was wider. "You're not distributing your weight evenly," he says, his breath ghosting over your neck. You fight back a shiver. Over the course of your training, you had developed an attraction (and perhaps a deep rooted adoration) for your mentor.

        "I-I'll try it like this!" you stutter, making Belmod nod. From the sidelines, you can see Macarita and Cus grinning at you. The two had to know, and they were clearly deriving pleasure from your behavior. Belmod steps away and folds his arms behind his back, watching as you begin your training yet again. You allow the enemy Cus had conjured to hit you, but you do not feel the attack. This move was meant to null any attacks, though it had to be mastered. You look down and notice that you had moved a couple centimeters, though this is quite the improvement. It was better than being sent through the wall (again).

        "That was substantially better!" Belmod praises, making your cheeks heat up at the compliment. "I noticed," Belmod begins, looking up to the sky. "I've noticed that you tend to flinch when the attack is being hurled at you. You have a natural instinct that tells you to dodge or move out of the way..." He then looks to you, tilting his head. "That causes hesitation, which throws you off. If you can overcome that, then you should master this in no time at all."

        "Overcome instinct?"

        "It can be done," Belmod nods. You open your mouth in order to say something, but you're cut off by your stomach rumbling. Your face becomes bright red as Belmod laughs. "Perhaps a lunch break would do us good."

        "Lunch was just finished, My Lord," Macarita says, appearing behind you. She looks to you and smiles. "You have certainly improved, Lady (Y\N). I am rather impressed." Cus then jumps, her arms wrapping around her waist.

        "You're gonna surpass Lord Rumsshi any day now!" she grins, looking up at you. You grin and nod; Cus is too cute. Belmod watches the three of you with a smile, though his eyes linger on you. Even he had to admit that your improvements were impressive. Your strength and resolve... No wonder Rumsshi picked you as his successor; you're the model Goddess! Perfect in every way. Belmod blinks in surprise when he finally registers that your hand is waving in his face, a look of concern is on yours.

        "Y-Yes?"

        "You were zoning out. You weren't responding to any of us," you say, tilting your head. Macarita, who is standing behind you, gives him a knowing smirk. "Are you alright? Do... Are you feeling sick? Do you need anything?" Belmod smiles at your worry, but shakes his head.

        "I was thinking is all," he says, then places a hand on your head. "Thank you for your concern. I appreciate it." When he notices the light blush on your cheeks, he falters. Was he embarrassing you in front of the angels? Or is it possible you reciprocated his affections?

        "Come on, lunch is going to get cold!" Cus complains, grabbing your hand. You blink in shock before looking down at your attendant. A smile forms and you nod.

        "Alright, alright!" You laugh as Cus drags you from the room, leaving Belmod and Macarita. The angel looks to her master with the same knowing smirk she had before.

        "You're more than attracted to her now," the angel notes. Belmod looks at her from the corner of his eye before shrugging.

        "You're not wrong." Macarita pouts, clearly disappointed that he was flat out admitting it.

        "You could try to deny it, you know. It's no fun if I can't tease you." Belmod chuckles and begins walking out of the training room, his attendant following close behind. Macarita soon smiles, spotting you and Cus speaking in the hallway. "It appears they were waiting for us." When you spot the two, a large grin breaks out onto your face. That smile... Belmod can't help but smile back at you, his hand reaching out and landing on the top of your head.

        "Thanks for waiting." The four of you begin walking down the halls. Belmod remains (rather closely) at your side. Occasionally his hand will brush yours, which makes you blush faintly. This does not go unnoticed by the clown (or the angels, for that matter). Eventually Belmod stops, his hand coming to your shoulder in order to stop you as well. Macarita and Cus share a look before taking the hint and leaving. Now alone with the elder God, you blink and tilt your head.

        "Is... Is something wrong?" Belmod says nothing as he pushes your hair from your face. His face comes close to yours, and his eyes are locked on your lips.

        "(Y\N), may I kiss you?"

        "W-What?!" He meets your embarrassed gaze with a calm look.

        "I'd like to kiss you, and I was asking permission." You search his eyes before looking to the side; your hands come up and begin to nervously play with your collar. "So, may I?"

        "I... I, uh, I suppose you can?" you squeak, cheeks heating up beyond all reason. Belmod smiles before leaning forwards, his lips locking with yours. You shiver before your eyes shut, yours hands gently rest upon his chest. His heart beats under your touch; each beat is quick. He's just as nervous as you are, which makes you feel a bit more comfortable. Belmod separates himself from you, panting slightly. You glance up at him and nervously fidget with his collar. "May I... May I kiss you?" Belmod smiles before nodding. You stand on your toes in order to reach his lips, and your arms wrap around his neck. The clown hums in appreciation as his hands come to rest on your waist. When you two separate from the kiss, his forehead rests against your own. From the corner of his eye he can see the angels hiding behind a corner. It looks as if Macarita is handing Cus something. A cookie, perhaps? You turn and spot the two, who now reveal themselves. Cus eats the cookie that was given to her. "Cus, what's that?"

        "We had a bet," she chirps between bites. "And I won."

        "And what was this bet?" you ask, raising a brow.

        "I thought you'd two wouldn't get together until after you finished learning from Master Belmod," Macarita admits, putting her hands on her hips while giving a defeated sigh. "Clearly I was wrong." Cus gives a mischievous smile before tugging on her sister's dress.

        "Bet they have a kid by the next meeting with the Zen-Oh kings." You and Belmod blush darkly while Macarita looks down at her sister.

        "By the end of the year." And your blushes grow darker.

        "Care to wager two cookies?" Cus asks, raising a brow.

        "Deal." Macarita shakes her sister's hand while you and Belmod attempt to stutter out a response.

        "Cus!"

        "Macarita!"