Afterlife (Bardock x Daughter!Reader x Gine)

Slight adjustment to the end of the Buu saga. One where Goku doesn't up and leave to train Uub. 

         Your head is pounding as your eyes open. The first thing you smell are flowers. An assorted bunch of them. When you sit up, you find that everything you're wearing is fixed. There's no damage on your form, either.

         "I guess I died," you mumble. You are Son (Y\N), a Saiyan from the planet Earth. You had originally come to the planet Earth as an infant with your brother, Goku. From there the two of you grew up and defended the planet from various forces of evil. The current villain, the one who killed you, is an entity known as Majin Buu. "How embarrassing... Losing to nothing but a pink blob," you grumble, shaking your head. Vegeta, that short asshole, will never let you live this down. You stand from the flowers and look around. Everything is bright, and it's giving you a headache.

         "Ah?" A gasp catches your attention. When you turn around, you notice a woman with messy hair and wide eyes. Around her waist is a brown tail, which immediately puts you on guard. This woman, as innocent as she appears to be, seems to be a Saiyan. The woman takes in your apprehension and raises her hands in defense. "I-I'm sorry! I just didn't expect to see you here!" Her voice is soft, and it calms you almost instantly.

         "I... I guess I should be apologizing," you admit. Your face heats up as you look to the side. "I assumed the worst right off the bat." The woman gives a small smile as she scratches her cheek.

         "You're a fighter at heart. I understand." You blink in surprise before tilting your head. Did she know you from somewhere? Or, perhaps, she happened to know of your lineage. Is that something all Saiyans are aware of?

         "So you know what I am?" The woman stops, then nods slowly. "Well, I guess that's good, right?" You laugh nervously, which makes the woman approach you.

         "Come on. I'm sure you'll want to meet everyone else." You nod and allow the woman to guide you through the flower field.

         "Hey, I never got your name."

         "Call me Gine."

         "Nice to meet you! I'm Son (Y\N)... Well, that's my Earth name at least... When the few remaining Saiyans arrived on Earth, they called me (S\N)." Gine's hands twitch at her side, but she smiles nonetheless.

         "It's nice to meet you, (Y\N)."

---

         "Bardock!" Gine shouts, waving her arms. The man standing ahead turns around, and catches you off guard. He looks exactly like Goku, aside from the scar on his cheek. The man crosses his arms, and he meets your gaze.

         "(S\N)?" You stop and tilt your head, how the hell did this guy know you? When he notices your confusion, the man quickly looks to the side with a grumpy expression. "Raditz and Nappa mentioned the Saiyans they fought. I assume, as a new arrival, that you're probably the (S\N) they mentioned."

         "Oh... So those two are here, huh?" You grumble. Your nose scrunches in disgust at the thought of Nappa. He was a brute with a terrible personality. Raditz, on the other hand, didn't bother you too much. In fact you only saw him in passing (passing away, that is). "If they're here, then what is this place? It doesn't give me hell vibes..."

         "This place is just the afterlife," Gine chirps. She approaches Bardock as wraps her arms around him. The male blushes and hesitantly returns the embrace. You turn away to take in your surroundings. Perhaps getting used to this place would be a bad idea. If everyone on Earth is successful, then Buu will be defeated and you'll be brought back to life.