(Future Trunks x Reader)

I love Xenoverse 2, so have this.

         You hum as you sit with a group of children. Perhaps children is a poor word to use, but they are young. The three consist of Poca a Majin girl, Mizuna a Saiyan male, and Ratis a Namekian. And finally you are (Y\N), a human and the topped ranked time patroller in the Time Patrol. The three kids are your students, each of them hand-picked by you.

         "So this is Earth?" Poca asks, looking up at you. You hum and nod as you play with a pebble. "I thought we were only supposed to come here for missions."

         "Well, yes and no. If I'm not with you, then it's only missions. But we're here since I get some special privileges."

         "This seems wrong," Ratis frowns, crossing his arms. "Can you really misuse your position for something like this?"

         "Something like this? We got ice cream, we're not... Not cheating the lottery or anything," you defend with a pout. The Namekian huffs but says nothing more.

         "So, are there some strong fighters here?" Mizuna asks, tilting his head. "I wanna meet some cool people!"

         "Well, there's a lot of fighters," you hum. "This is the time in which Son Goku fights Cell." Mizuna's eyes light up, which makes you sweat drop. "But we're not going to find him. We can't disturb his training."

         "Besides, we'll have chances to work side by side with him!" Poca cheers, punching the sky. "Imagine working together with all of the Z-Fighters!" She squeals, balls her fists by her cheeks. You laugh at their excitement and tap your scouter. You blink in surprise when a large power level registers on the device. A power that shouldn't be here. You stand up from the cliff and summon your ki, which makes the three kids look up in concern.

         "Miss (Y\N)?"

         "You three need to get somewhere safe," you state firmly. "Get back to Conton City, and find someone to get help."

         "Wait, what's going on?" Ratis asks, looking up at you. You glance down at the Namekian and shake your head.

         "I'm not sure, but that's bad energy." The three share a look before nodding.

         "We'll find Mr. Trunks," Mizuna nods, making you smile. "Don't get hurt."

         "I won't. I promise." The three nod before disappearing with a flash of light. Soon you take to the air and fly towards the energy. Could Towa be back? Perhaps it's Mira? You shake your head in order to clear it. You can't be distracted. You soon come to a stop and glance around. The energy was coming from around here, but the question is where? Your eyes soon land on their target, and you're at a loss for words. This energy is coming from Jiren? First of all, Jiren is a Pride Trooper! He shouldn't be giving off this type of energy. Secondly, Jiren shouldn't be on Earth. So the fact he's here is dangerous. You land on the ground as the Pride Trooper turns to face you. The look in his eyes gives you chills. "Jiren the Grey, you must leave this place immediately," you announce, but he soon disappears. The being delivers a swift blow to your midsection, which takes your breath away. You're sent flying into a nearby mountain, which causes a large crack to spread throughout the face.

         "You dare stand before me?" the male growls. From where you landed, you can see that his form is growing. Christ, what kind of steroids is he using? Jiren is quick to fire a ki blast, which you dodge by taking to the air.