(Whis x Blind!Briefs!Reader)

The final part in the weird trio of "Oneshots". I just wanted some pure fluff and fun. 

        "Whis, I think this is a bad idea," you whisper to your husband. You glance down at the bundle in your arms, and soon you feel a weight on your shoulder. Beerus, resting his chin on your shoulder, makings funny faces at your child. When the infant giggles and reaches for him, he smirks.

        "Far more personable than your father," Beerus chuckles, making Whis scoff. The God then looks to you. "I could always destroy the planet-"

        "Please, no," you frown, making him shrug.

        "Then stop worrying. I may get the wrong idea." Beerus hums. Soon, the four of your arrive on Earth, and you can distantly hear the sounds of a party. You smile and take a few steps away from the immortals. It felt great to be home after a year or so. Whis watches you with a smile and offers his arm.

        "Shall we go?" Taking his arm, you shift in order to balance your son in a more comfortable position. Beerus walks towards the party, followed by you two.

        "Hey! Lord Beerus!" Goku calls, waving his arms. Bulma quickly arrives at his side and storms by the God and to you.

        "(Y\N)! You're alright! And..." Bulma trails off, and stares at the infant in your arms. She takes in the blue skin and white hair, as well as the wide (E\C) orbs looking up at her. Bulma glances up at you, and is shocked when you seem to be looking back at her. No... No you weren't looking at her, by merely facing her. "This is...?"

        "Our son," you smile, raising the child a bit higher. "Say hello to (S\N)!" Bulma blinks before reaching for the child.

        "May I?" You nod and allow your sister to hold her nephew, her mouth stretched into a large grin. "Hey there, (S\N)!" The baby gurgles and reaches for her hair, a large grin on his face. Bulma blinks in surprise before jumping. "Ah! You have to meet Bulla! And Pan!"

        "Who?"

        "Bulla, my daughter. And Pan, Gohan's little girl!" Bulma grins.

        "Gohan has a kid?!" Bulma grins before taking your arm, and dragging you into the party. Whis smiles, and then goes to the buffet.

---

        Whis frowns nervously as he fixes (S\N)'s collar for the third time. Clearing the infant is getting just as annoyed as you are. Taking a deep breath, you place a hand on your husband's shoulder.

        "Whis, everything is going to be fine," you hum, tilting your head. Whis looks at you before sighing.

        "I know, I just... I'm worried what everyone will think," e admits. You didn't like him like this. Your husband was always confident and upbeat. Knowing he was worried and scared made your stomach twist. You had to be strong.

        "Whis, I know they'll be happy," you say, nodding. (S\N) makes a sound, almost as if he's agreeing with you. Whis blinks before nodding, lacing his hand with your free hand.

        "You're right..." You becomes quiet. "Though, may I hold (S\N)?" You nod and hand your son over to his father. (S\N) squeals happily, and playing with Whis's outfit. "Alright... I think we're ready." Taking your hand, Whis guides you into the Zeno King's palace. More specifically, the angels' dwelling. Stopping at the doors, Whis takes a deep breath before opening them. The room, full of his family, grows silent when they see Whis holding you and your son. Soon, squealing is heard as Cus practically launches herself towards the two of you.