Kuriza (Frieza x Reader)

A small tug at your uniform earns your attention, and causes you to stand straight. Turning around, you're shocked when no one is there. No, that's not right. You look down before your heart stops. Little Kuriza, son of your boss (the Tyrant Lord who wipes away planets like dust on a shelf), looks up at you with wide and curious eyes.

         "M-My Lord!" you greet, quickly falling into a salute. The young heir stares up at you, his tail flicking back and forth. Shit. When Frieza does this, you know you're dead. The flick of death. The shake of doom. The twitch of terror.

         "How long have you been here for?" Kuriza asks, making you blink and quickly look to the side. How long HAS it been? At least ten or so years? You were only a child when King Cold took over your planet.

         "I would guess ten or so years, My Lord," you answer, praying this would be a good enough answer. Kuriza hums quietly as his head tilts back and forth.

         "So you could be my mother?" At this you cough in shock. Of all the things you could hear today, that was certainly not one of them.

         "I-I'm sorry, My Lord, but I have no children of my own." Silence. Kuriza watches you before he grabs your hand, tugging you down the hall.

         "You're my mother, now." And that seemed to be the end of it. Nervousness courses through your veins. What would your superiors do? You're technically abandoning your duties, but it's at the order of Kuriza! You notice all too late that you're now in front of Lord Frieza's usual post. Your alarmed expression goes unnoticed by the child, who opens the door and drags you inside. At your intrusion, Zarbon and Dodoria turn. Both men are thrown off by your presence, though Dodoria quickly looks like he wants you dead. As your boss, he certainly was not happy you skipping out on duties. Frieza looks you over before sending Kuriza an amused look.

         "Good morning, Kuriza... Has this pest been bothering you?" Frieza asks, tail flicking. The flick of death. Etcetera, etcetera. Kuriza tugs you closer to himself before sending his father a large grin.

         "I found myself a mother." At this, the room goes silent. Frieza looks thrown off by the statement (Which, if you're being honest, is the first time you've seen him like this), while Zarbon and Dodoria share a confused look.

         "I beg your pardon?"

         "Well you said I didn't have a mother, so I went and found one for myself," Kuriza explains. He looks back at you, then to his father. "And she's very warm."

         "I'm sorry... Is this some sort of joke?" Frieza asks, clearly trying to wrap his mind around the scenario. Kuriza pouts and shakes his head. You look between the two, fear is coursing through your veins. Frieza finally sighs and waves his hand. "Fine. You'll grow bored with this toy of yours at some point." And with that, your fate is sealed.

---

         Kuriza's head rests in your lap, and the book you were reading him is on your left. It has been weeks since that episode with Lord Frieza, and the small tyke still enjoys your presence. And, as he never let you leave his sight, it has been a while since you were assigned real duties. Dodoria didn't seem to mind, or he just didn't care. Maybe he expected you to die any day now? The door of Kuriza's room opens, which reveals Lord Frieza. You attempt to salute, though it's difficult with Kuriza napping on you.

         "He still hasn't tired of you?" Frieza questions, stalking into the room. You open your mouth and shut it. What could you say? "This is quite the surprise. I expected you to be a cheap toy." His eyes look over your form before settling on his son. "Would you like to know what he told me?" You nod silently, as it seems he wants to tell you. "Kuriza was asking when I would marry his mother." Your face explodes into a blush as Frieza chuckles quietly. Kuriza shifts, though he doesn't wake up. "He's convinced himself that you really are his mother."

         "Apologizes, My Lord," you say quietly, your eyes falling to the floor. Frieza watches you before he turns and leaves the room. You look to Kuriza with a frown. The kid was cute and all, but he was going to get you into some shit.

---

         When you wake up, the first thing you notice is the light pouring in from your window. Second is the crimson blanket that covers your form. Third is the arm wrapped around your waist. Now, starting from the top, let's go over why all of this is alarming. One: there are no windows in your assigned room. Second: your blankets are the standard grey ones that every soldier is given. And third (which is the most obvious): you don't have a roommate. Your body is tense as you feel breath against the back of your neck. Who the hell is this, and where are you?

         "A heater shouldn't be tense," the voice behind you grumbles. Fear hits you like a mountain. Lord Frieza. This must be his sleeping quarters! But how did you end up here? You try to calm down. He didn't like the fact you were tense. You try to take in more of your surroundings. You have clothes on, which is a good sign. Your neck is sore, a bad sign. Eventually the arm around you is removed, and you can hear Frieza sit up. You can feel his eyes on you, which causes shivers to run up your spine. A smirk is on his lips as he grabs you and turns you. The tyrant then moves over you, caging you under him.

         "My... My Lord?" you question, voice meek as you stare up at his dark expression. One of his hands rests on the left side of your neck, and adrenaline fills your system.

         "It's still there. Good." His hand moves to your chin and turns your head to the left. Everything moves slow as he lowers his head to your neck and bites down. You jolt in pain and your mouth opens, yet no noise comes out. It hurts like all hell, yet you can't bring yourself to move him away. Frieza lifts his head and licks his lips, cleaning himself of your blood. "Perfect," he chuckles, finally releasing your chin. Your head stays turned to the left, your hands are twitching by your side.

         "What...?" you whisper, eyes moving to look up at the Tyrant. "Why..?" Frieza chuckles as one hand explores your body. Mostly your arms and legs.

         "Just taking precautions," he explains, eyes filled with childish delight. Soon his door opens in order to reveal a crying Kuriza. "What is it?"

         "I can't find mom!" the child cries. When he looks up and sees you on the bed, Kuriza's face lights up. The child launches himself and lands in your lap, wrapping his arms around you. "Mom!" You are disoriented, and very confused. You wrap an arm around him, listening as he talks quickly. "I went to your room and couldn't find you and I thought you were abandoning me! And then I was-"

         "Don't be silly," Frieza snorts, standing up from his bed. "Your mother would never leave." Frieza then sends a smile over his shoulder, which makes your stomach knot uncomfortably. Kuriza grins and hugs you tighter. When he notices the marks on your neck, he looks over to his father in an excited manner.

         "You and mom are married now?"

         "W-what?"

         "The ceremony has yet to take place, but yes." Your head is buzzing as you come to a few realizations. One: Frieza would clearly do anything for his son. Two: you can forget about ever leaving the Frieza Force. And three: you are now (or soon to be) married to the Tyrant everyone fears.