The Gala (Ginyu x Medic!Reader)

You can either consider this a prequel from the other Ginyu oneshot, or it can be a stand alone. Also, this one is a lot longer than the others... Sorry!

         "I'm sorry?" you ask, eyes wide. Lord Frieza takes a sip from his wine glass, clearly annoyed over the topic of conversation.

         "I need your help," he grumbles, tail moving back and forth. "You see, my father holds a gala every so often. My best soldiers are expected to show up," Frieza explains. His nails tap against his chair, indicating that he is irritated. You are on thin ice.

         "My Lord, may I ask what I'm supposed to do?" Frieza glares at you before turning to look out his window.

         "You come from a cultured background, do you not? You were of the higher class?"

         "That is correct, My Lord."

         "Therefore you have experience with events such as these?"

         "Indeed."

         "You're to train the rest of your team on how to behave. If anything goes wrong, I'm going to be horribly upset." You freeze, eyes growing wide.

         "Sir, I don't think-"

         "I don't allow you to live in order to think. You're alive so you can follow my orders. Now, are there any complaints?"

         "...No, My Lord."

         "Excellent. Now go, you have three days."

---

         You cover your face with your hands as the table in front of you continues to burn. This was silverware! How did these idiots manage to set them aflame? You pick up a pitcher of water and put out the fire, your eyebrow twitching.

         "You're all idiots," you grumble, earning a chorus of shouts.

         "We don't need to know this! We're fighters, not..." Jeice stops, looking for the words he wants. "We're not fancy and rich!"

         "And since when do we take orders from you?" Recoome snorts, putting his feet on the table. You glare at the larger male while crossing your arms.

         "Since Lord Frieza himself ordered it."

         "Not my problem if you die," Recoome shrugs. Guldo, from Recoome's right, was still trying to see over the table. Burter was trying to balance a wine glass on his face, and Captain Ginyu was looking over the silverware. Thank God for the Captain, you think, he's the only one taking this seriously. Ginyu looks up and stands, making the rest of the table go silent.

         "Men, we are an embarrassment to the Frieza Force! This is why we don't go to these occasions! We don't try hard enough!" The men look at the table as Ginyu crosses his arms. "Do we want to be outdone by the Cooler Force?" The men shake their heads no. "Then we have to learn these things! And (Y\N) here is trying her hardest." The rest of the men utter their apologies, making you sigh.

         "Alright, how about this? We start with the social aspect?" The guys nod and stay quiet. "Alright, everyone up."

---

         The longest three days of your life were finally over, and now came the final test. You were dressed up, and you were waiting for the guys to show up. You watch as Recoome and Guldo enter, both men holding themselves proudly. They're followed by Burter and Jeice, and then by Captain Ginyu. Your face heats up at the sight of Ginyu. He looks REALLY nice in a suit. You down the rest of your drink before approaching the men. Jeice goes to whistle, but stops himself.