Outlast AU (Broly x Reader)

This might be the last of the Outlast AU stories. I may do one more, but soon they'll all start sounding the same. Plus, I wanted to involve characters I haven't done. 

         "Come on, you big bastard... Just move!" You're hiding behind a corner while you wait for Broly to leave the area. The big brute has a habit of popping up at the worst moments. He wanders around like a guard all while calling out for that Kakarot fellow. And, when he spots you, giving chase until you manage to hide and lose him. Currently you were trying to make it to a generator in order to activate a fuse box. Who the hell designed this place, anyways? And, as usual, the blockhead was meandering about and making your life difficult.

         "You cannot hide from me!" Broly calls. Whether that's directed towards you or Kakarot is a mystery.

         "I most certainly can," you grumble, loading another battery into your camera. When you turn back, you see that Broly is gone. "Shit..." You look around with narrowed eyes; where the hell did he go? You sit patiently as you listen. He didn't sound nearby, and he definitely doesn't understand the term 'quiet'. You crawl out from your hiding space like a frightened deer. Still nothing. You stand up and glance around. This is giving you déjà vu... "Alright then..." You walk over to the door, only to scream as a hard grabs the back of your shirt and lifts you up. "Son of a-"

         "Kakarot!" Broly narrows his eyes and stares at you with a sneer. "You're not him..."

         "So you've mentioned!" You spit as you attempt to flail out of his grasp. Broly watches you for a moment before shaking you. "Son of a-"

         "Where are you hiding him, wench?"

         "Listen you big, ugly bastard! I've never met a Kakarot, and I'm sure as hell I never will!" You attempt to throw a punch at his face, put his arms are ridiculously long, and you miss by a mile. Broly stays silent before he tucks you under his arm and walks away. "H-hey! What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

         "I will deal with you after."

         "Let go of me!" You attempt to squirm out of his grasp, but there's no use. Broly soon finds an empty cell, and after he examines it he drops you on your back. "You will wait here."

         "What?! Hey, don't you da-"

         "Shut up." Broly leaves the cell and shuts the door. You stare at the door in shock as the past events roll over in your mind. You are going to be hurting when he comes back.

---

         You're startled awake by a loud and sudden noise. When you look up, you can see Broly is standing in front of you. He looks pissed... Boy would you hate to be his punching bag. Oh wait. You most certainly are! Broly continues to stare at you before he sits on the ground and crosses his arms. Is... Is he not going to take your head off?

         "Uh, hi?"

         "Shut up." You shut your mouth and watch as Broly snarls at something. He shakes his head before glaring at you. "Why am I unable to catch him? Why is it he's always out of my grasp?" You open your mouth and shut it. What can you honestly say to an unstable monster? Broly snorts before reaching into his uniform. You watch curiously. What the hell is he doing? The man pulls out your camera and throws it at you. You catch it clumsily and blink in surprise.

         "I, uh... Thank you." Broly continues to search his uniform before pulling out a finger. Your eyes grow wide and you want to vomit, but you don't move in fear of angering the brute. The man does something with the finger before throwing it to the side. You shiver at the sound of the small thump. Gross. Broly then grabs your arm and drags you close, then grabs your left hand. "What... What are you doing?" When he reveals what he took from the finger, your face pales. "What's the ring for?"

         "If you take this off, I will kill you." Broly puts the ring on your fourth finger then releases you. Was he trying to say something? Is this a proposal? Or is he saying you're married now? Or maybe it had nothing to do with that? You continue to watch as Broly strips his shirt off and throws it at you. "From now on you will wear that."

         "M-may I ask why?"

         "So the others know not to touch my wife." You gulp but nod. Listen, if being 'married' to this brute saves your life then you aren't going to complain. "Why are you not putting it on?" Broly growls, making you jump.

         "You... You want me to undress right here?" He doesn't answer, which makes you gulp. Guess so. You hesitantly remove your shirt and get dressed. The end of the shirt goes past your knees. Broly nods before opening the door, but before you're given your freedom he growls.

         "Do not try any funny business, am I clear?"

         "Y-yes, sir!" Broly nods then allows you to pass him. Once outside, you look around get your bearings. You could try to run and hide again, but your 'husband' would surely be more than pissed. If going along with his delusion means you get to live, then so be it.

---

         "Let me go!" you shout, attempting to pry the prisoner's hand from your arm. The man only grins and starts dragging you towards the sewers. "Get away!" You throw a punch, which lands on the man's cheek. He swears, then throws you to the ground.

         "You're going to regret that, bitch!" You brace yourself for whatever he's going to throw at you, but nothing comes. When you peek an eye open, you see Broly standing above you. The man... Well he's not in the best shape (if any). Your husband stares down at you before grabbing your arm and picking you up. Once he sets you on your feet, he turns and walks away.

         "Th-thank you!" You squeak, jogging to catch up to him. Broly merely grunts as he stares straight ahead.

         "A husband protects his wife." Well, with a monster like this... Good luck to anyone who tries to hurt you, right?

---

         You sit and bandage Broly's hand, a frown on your lips. The monster hand punched a door in his rage, and he did some nasty damage (Both to himself, and the door). Broly watches you with a scowl. Before he could walk away, you had forcibly grabbed him and made him sit.

         "You are wasting your time."

         "Hardly," you snort. "Do you see this glass? If I didn't treat this, then they'd be stuck in your hand forever!"

         "Why are you doing this?" Broly is definitely confused. Why would you care for him? He's the one who's chased you throughout this building. He's tried to kill you!

         "A wife protects her husband," you murmur, eyes darting to the side as a small blush grows on your cheeks. Call it Stockholm syndrome, but you were starting to like having the brute around. Broly stays silent before he looks to the side.

         "A good wife would tell her husband her name."

         "It's (Y\N)." Broly stares at you from the corner of his eye before grumbling.

         "We're wasting time."

         "You're not looking for Kakarot with a busted hand." And that's that. Broly shuts his mouth and accepts your help. And, for once, he's not upset that he's here. And if you're being honest, this place isn't too bad with your husband protecting you.