A Brief Goodbye (Not Really)

Hiya, Everybody!

I wanted to start this out by thanking all of you! I wouldn't have written this much without the overwhelming support of all of you. I'm thankful that I've had the opportunity to write for all of you, and I hope that you've enjoyed all of the oneshots I've written.

Now, time for a small update. This is the last chapter in this collection of oneshots, but fear not! I plan on starting another story for the same purpose. I'm doing this in order to make sure that these don't become too crowded (As this already has 50 stories... Wow!). This new story should be up almost immediately after I post this, which is fantastic. That's two stories in a day (Whoop whoop!). To be honest, I'm a little sad... Something about hitting 'complete' makes me feel strange... It's fine, though.

It's been a wild ride, and I hope I can continue to produce things you enjoy! And, as sappy as it sounds, I'm amazed at the support I've been given. I've never done much on here, yet I still get to speak with some of you... Talking with you guys is one of my favorite things, and I'm glad I've gotten to meet all of you! Again, I'd like to thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Alexis K.