Mentor (Belmod x Reader)

Alright, so this has some changes from the Tournament of Power. In this one, Universe Ten was not erased without defeating anyone. You, the reader, took part in the Tournament as Universe Ten's best fighter (You can replace almost anyone from Universe Ten. It won't matter too much). At the end of the Tournament, Goku wins and convinces the Zen-Oh Kings to bring back the universes that were erased. And, as a side note, Zamasu is given a second chance. 

        You shuffle quietly, following your new attendant. That sounded strange to you, and honestly? You were questioning yourself on how you got here. Lord Rumsshi had retired, and for some damn reason he had appointed you to be his successor. You were a strong fighter, sure, but you certainly didn't have it in you to destroy things! Not only that, but now you were life-bonded to the biggest prick in existence! Zamasu, though he knew his duties, just had a mouth that would get him (and you) killed one day.

        "Lady (Y\N)?" Cus asks, and dammit you try your best not to squeal. Sure, the angel was far older than you, but she was just too adorable for her own good.

        "Y-Yes?" you ask, looking down at the angel.

        "You're not confident in your abilities just yet, correct?"

        "Well, yes, but-"

        "I was thinking... Why don't we go visit another God of Destruction?" You blink in surprise; that was a fantastic idea! How did you not consider it sooner? You freeze and frown.

        "Which one would I even visit?" you ask, putting a hand to your chin. "And would any of them be okay with helping me?" Cus shuffles a bit, a small frown on her face.

        "Well, I actually spoke with one of my sisters behind your back," she admits gloomily. "I'm sorry, but I thought it would help-"

        "Which sister did you speak to?" you ask, genuinely curious. "I value your opinion, so if you think this will help..." Cus immediately brightens up and hops around in an excited manner.

        "Macarita said Lord Belmod would love to help!" she chirps. Lord Belmod? You look to the sky in thought, your eyebrows furrowing.

        "Forgive me, but I don't seem to remember him at the Tournament of Power," you admit. The Tournament. You were a fighter, though you were defeated by another who went by the name of Jiren. Though you did hold your own for quite a while. You were the second-to-last fighter that Universe Ten had, in fact! The last one lost to a warrior from Universe 7. Luckily the Zen-Oh Kings were easily swayed by Goku. Your universe would have never been brought back if it weren't for him. Cus looks up, as if thinking of a description that would help you.

        "We sat next to him during the Tournament..." she mumbles, tilting her head. That didn't help you too much. You could remember the fighters you ended up near, but not the Gods and Kais. Cus continues to think. "Well, he's the God of Destruction for Universe Eleven," she smiles.

        "Jiren's universe," you mumble, looking down at your hands. You didn't hate him, not at all! In fact, you deeply respected Jiren and his skills.

        "That's right."

        "The God of Destruction responsible for the strength of the Pride Troopers," you sigh, making Cus frown.

        "Will that be a problem? I can always-"

        "Are you sure he'd be okay with teaching me? He's responsible for a very powerful universe..."