Taking in the Silence (Hit x Reader)

Heads up, there are mentions of stuff like one night stands and whatnot... Nothing too explicit, I promise! This was requested by yinonesama1!,I hope you enjoy it! 

         "Ah? Good morning, guys," you greet, not turning away from the stovetop. The visitors, three young saiyans, take their usual seats at the kitchen table. The male of the group, Cabba, is the first to speak up.

         "Good morning, Mrs. (Y\N)! May I ask where Hit-Sensei has gone?" You hum as you turn to face them, leaning on the counters by your oven. At the sight of you, the three gasp and look between themselves. "Mrs. (Y\N), you're pregnant?"

         "Yeah," you laugh. You quickly look into your living room where your eldest daughter, (D\N), is playing with her infant brother. "Six kids, can you believe it?" The Saiyans share an alarmed look before looking back at you.

         "Six? Jeez, (Y\N), you're going kinda crazy, aren't cha?" Caulifa asks, sitting up correctly. You laugh and shake your head at her bluntness.

         "Well obviously you three are a part of our family," you say, which makes them calm down. Cabba looks at his lap with a happy smile, Caulifa crosses her arms and looks away (Though she is secretly happy), and Kale blushes and fiddles with her fingers. "And regarding Hit, he's off on a job. He left a couple days ago," you hum. "Sorry."

         "That's a damn shame," Caulifa frowns, leaning back in her seat. She's silent for a moment before sending a confused look in your direction. "Say, (Y\N), how are you even married to a guy like that? He's kind of empty, isn't he? Can't be good for much."

         "W-What she's trying to say," Kale squeaks quickly, trying to make Caulifa seem less rude, "How did you two get married?"

         "Don't worry Kale, I'm not offended," you laugh as you take a seat with the three. "I'm still surprised myself. To be honest, it's not the most romantic..."

         "Well, we have time to kill," Caulifa says, sitting up to listen. Cabba and Kale nod, which makes you laugh.

         "Alright. Well, let's start from the beginning, I guess."

---

         Your relationship with Hit began as a simple one-night stand. A night of stress relief, and that was all it was supposed to be. You certainly didn't mind; it was, as stated, a nice stress reliever. Besides, Hit was aloof and standoffish. His personality grated on your nerves if you two weren't doing something. That being said, the first time you awoke with him still at your side was a strange day. Usually he would leave while you slept, and sometimes before you even fell asleep.

         "Hit?" you ask, sitting up. You rub your eyes and look at the bedside clock. It's way too early for you to really comprehend what's going on. Hit opens his eyes, and despite his silence you can see the same fatigue in his eyes. When was the last time he's gotten enough sleep? You look back at your clock before frowning and laying down. You bury your face into his chest and glance up at him. He seems to get the message, and he quickly covers the two of you with a blanket. Now submerged in the dark, the two of you fall back into a nice sleep.

---

         "Ugh, gross," Caulifa says, scrunching her nose. You laugh at her childishness; you didn't even give a lot of details! "Anyways, did things change after that?"

         "Slightly," you hum, tilting your head. "It was little changes over the course of a year." You think back to the first substantial change, and you laugh.