(Child!Gohan x Reader)

Another platonic one, sorry. In this, you kind of take the place of Piccolo regarding Gohan's training. You've been friends with Goku for your entire life, and you were trained by Roshi (Alongside Goku and Krillin). Also, heads up, this one gets slightly violent towards the end.  I also kinda Chi-Chi bash in this one. Don't get me wrong, I like her just fine, but I had to write her out of this one. Death won't work, especially considering there are wish granting orbs that can reverse death, so... Sorry. And finally, if anyone has a good title for this one, I'm more than willing to hear it. I'm not too clever, honestly. Enough with my long winded paragraph, enjoy my longer (Winded) story instead.

      You sneer down at the creature in your arms, the thing giggles and laugh. You feel your friend shaking, earning your attention.

      "You're holding him like he's a bug," she chuckles. She puts her hands on you in order to adjust your position. "He likes you!" She leans down and begins to coo at the infant. "Do you like (Y\N), Celri?" The baby gurgles and reaches for you, making you retract quickly. Bulma begins laughing, making you pout.

      "I'm not good with kids, okay?"

      "You don't say."

      "Fight me."

      "Woah, what about a fight?" a voice interrupts, earning your attention. Goku gives a goofy grin as he sets a bag on the table. Krillin follows him and nods to you. Goku approaches you and grins at the baby, who squirms and begins to cry. "W-wait, I didn't mean to make you upset!"

      "Son Goku, you made him cry!" Bulma scolds playfully. She takes the noisy child from your arms and begins to rock it, and you quickly move to the other side of the room. Krillin chuckles and elbows your side lightly.

      "You can't get away fast enough, huh?" The smaller male puts a hand to his chin and looks to the ceiling. "What if you have kids of your own?"

      "I wasn't planning on it," you grumble, glancing at Celri.

      "Really? That's a shame, you'd be a really great mother, (Y\N)!" Goku laughs, rubbing the back of his head. "Speaking of, why do you have the kid anyways?"

      "Babysitting," Bulma shrugs, raising the kid in the air. You scrunch your nose up and frown. You certainly refused to have a kid.

...

      "What happened?" you question, rubbing your eyes. Krillin stands in your doorway, hat in hand. He looks to the side somberly.

      "Goku died while fighting his brother- long story- and we need your help." You run your fingers through your hair and nod.

      "I'll do anything."

      "Please look after Gohan."

      "Gohan?" Krillin steps aside, allowing you to spot the small child in Bulma's arms. "Krillin, you know I'm terrible with-"

      "Piccolo thinks Gohan will helpful in the battle, so we need someone to train him."

      "That's a toddler, not a fighter."

      "(Y\N), either you're training Goku's kid, or Piccolo is."

...

      "I want my Daddy!" the kid cries, making you rub your face. Maybe Piccolo would have made a better choice.