Business (Cooler x Reader)

So, I've never believed in the fact that King Cold works alone. I feel as if he would make deals with planets and leaders for assistance, which is where this comes in. Your father is a close friend of King Cold's, and a business partner for him. And because of this, you have always been close with the family. That is all, enjoy. 

         Your hands stay folded on your lap as your father talks about business things. You were told to pay attention, as this would soon be a part of your duties. Well... Perhaps not, if OTHER business was concluded. Your eyes fall to the left, and meet those of your childhood playmate and friend. Cooler doesn't look away from you, and you're unsure of what emotion is swirling in those ruby eyes.

         "I suppose that would work," King Cold sighs, looking over the map separating your families. The new trade route is marked in neon green, far different from the faded blue route. "The filth in district 38 are certainly... Problematic..." The King's nails tap against the table, showing his restrained anger.

         "I agree, wholeheartedly," your father grumbles, nose scrunching in disgust.

         "Could we have Frieza wipe them out?" Cooler asks, though he looks annoyed by this thought.

         "Well, the people on these planets have excellent technology," you chime, shaking your head. "To destroy them would put us at a disadvantage."

         "Then what do you suggest?" King Cold asks you, his hands folding on the table.

         "Well, My Lord, these people are not fighters. We could either forcibly take them from their planet or we could manipulate them into thinking they need us." Cooler watches you for a moment before rubbing his face.

         "And how would we do that?"

         "There are people we could hire into... Helping us," you mumble, eyes darting to the side. "If you were to pretend to leave, they'd rejoice in their freedom. Then, we have our hired help attack and enslave the planet."

         And then our own forces would arrive and save them," Cooler finishes, sitting up straight. His eyes dart across the map before landing back on you. King Cold smirks and rubs his chin, while your father studies the map.

         "A fantastic idea," the King praises with a laugh. "I knew there was a reason I liked you."

         "Thank you, My Lord." Your father looks to his business partner before nodding his head to the side.

         "We still have private business to discuss. Why don't you go explore, (Y\N)?" King Cold glances to Cooler and nods his head as well.

         "Accompany the Princess."

         "Of course, Father." Cooler stands and walks around the table before offering his arm to you. You take it, and allow him to guide you from the room. Once outside of the meeting room, Cooler sends you a small smile. "You're quite deceptive, (Y\N)."

         "What do you mean?" you question, tilting your head as you look up at him.

         "Just like that," he mumbles, before shaking his head. "If I didn't know you, I'd call you a saint."

         "I feel as if I should be offended," you chuckle, bringing a hand to your mouth. "Are you trying to imply that I'm evil, Cooler?" The prince smirks and flicks your forehead.

         "Am I wrong?"

         "You're an ass." Cooler laughs and steps away from you, and you immediately miss the contact. And Cooler would be lying if he said he didn't miss it. "You know, you surprised me back in there," you hum, walking down the hall. Cooler follows and crosses his arms.