Babysitting the Tyrant (Frieza x Reader)

After a conversation with @leonv21 (Who is ridiculously nice and fantastic ) I wanted to write another Frieza one-shot . So, for this one, Frieza is brought from hell earlier than the tournament in order to make sure all preparations are met. That's about all I can think of mentioning about this one. Also, sorry not sorry for the video. 

         A heavy silence settles in the room before a woman shakes her head rapidly.

         "No way. No god damn way, Bulma!" The woman stands from her seat and glares at her friend, the friend she's had for a lifetime. Bulma looks to the other guest in the room before rubbing her face.

         "(Y\N), I wouldn't ask this of you if I had no other options!" (Y\N) turns to glare at the guest, who glares right back.

         "He's a scumbag!"

         "You would be wise in not getting on my nerves," the male warns, his tail flickering behind him. (Y\N) flinches as her eyes land on the tail, and she unconsciously moves to cover her neck. Flashbacks from Namek still haunt her, after all.

        "Listen, would you rather have Frieza running wild? Free on Earth to do as he pleases?" Bulma asks. (Y\N) looks between the two before collapsing in her seat with a defeated sigh. Fantastic.

         "I can't shake the feeling that we've met before," Frieza hums as he follows the Earthling. He folds his arms behind his back as a wicked smirk grows on his face. "Based on your fear, you obviously know who I am-"

         "I distinctly remember taking that damned tail off," she spits, making Frieza stop. Recognition crosses his face, and soon a dark look appears.

         "On Namek."

         "Congrats, you're a real genius," she snorts as her hands come to rest on her hips. Frieza growls before thinking back to that planet. So much happened, so his memory was rather spotty. He begins to laugh as his head tilts to the side.

         "I seem to remember killing you. You went off like a fireworks display!" he cackles, making the woman growl. Right before his 'defeat', (Y\N) was aiding Piccolo in buying Goku time for the Spirit Bomb. She died as it finished charging, as Frieza puts it, in a display of 'fireworks' at the tyrant's hand. "So they revived trash like you with the Dragon Balls? What a waste," Frieza sighs, shaking his head. (Y\N)'s hand clenches into a fist as she takes a couple deep breaths.

         "It would take trash to recognize it." Frieza watches as the woman stalks ahead with a small frown.

---

         "Move your tail."

         "Who do you think you are, giving orders to me?"

         "I'm the one holding dinner, so shut your mouth."

---

         "So, are you aware of your tail at all points? Or is it something you forget about until you absolutely need it?"

         "I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of a response."

         "Ah, so you forget about it."

         "You're on thin ice, woman."

---