Nice to Meet You (Child!Gohan x Child!Reader)

So there was a request from the lovely @lovelyygoten,and I've tried to deliver. If you're not happy with this one, I'll be more than willing to write a new one. 

         "(Y\N), if you cling any tighter, I'll lose my legs." You look up at your mother with a nervous expression. "(Y\N)." You quickly bury your face into your mother's leg, which causes the other woman in the room to giggle.

         "My, (M\N), she's certainly grown!" You peek at the woman, and then to the man standing behind her. You like him, you decide. His hair looks silly, and it points out in all directions. Your mother claimed these people were her friends, so they had to be nice right?

         "So is (Y\N) gonna be a fighter?" the man asks, making the other woman elbow him in the side. "What? I'm behaving myself!"

         "Ignore him, (M\N). Goku just has it in his head that children belong on the battlefield!" You look up at your mother, who sends a nervous smile in her friend's direction.

         "Well, ChiChi... I've been training (Y\N) for a while now..." ChiChi squawks in disbelief, then looks down at you.

         "But she's a child! She could get hurt! The most important thing she can be doing at this age is learning-"

          "But she really enjoys fighting! How can I say no when she gives the puppy dog eyes?" Your mother looks down at you and sends a large smile. "Besides... The world is gonna try and hurt her... It's my job to make sure she can defend herself." Goku kneels down to your height and sends you a large grin.

         "One day we should spar, (Y\N)-chan!" You blink before nodding shyly, which makes him laugh. ChiChi sighs, while your mother laughs. "Hey, why don't we introduce you to Gohan? I'm sure listening to us grown-ups talk is boring..." ChiChi opens her mouth to argue with him, but ultimately sighs and shakes her head.

         "Well... He's been doing so well with staying ahead of his work. I'm sure this break will be good for him." You look between the adults before releasing your mother's pants. You stumble a bit, but approach Goku.

         "Alright then, follow me!" Goku jogs towards the house and you follow, flickering in and out of sight. ChiChi watches you two go for a moment before turning to your mother.

         "She's a nice girl. I hope they get along."

---

         Goku peeks through the door and grins when he spots Gohan training. Sure it was a few basic kicks, but training is training. When Gohan spots the door open, he quickly races back to his desk to make it seem like he was working.

         "Don't worry, it's just me!" Goku laughs. He opens the door wider, which allows Gohan to see you. You blush and stare down at the floor. Goku smiles and places a hand on your head, then ruffles your (H\C) hair. "Gohan, I'd like you to meet (Y\N). Her mom is a good friend of ours." Gohan runs over and greets you with a large smile, one that looks identical to his father's.

         "Hi! My name's Gohan!."

         "(Y\N)." Goku nods before peeking out the door. When he doesn't see his wife, he looks down at the two of you. "You two can go have fun. Your mothers are gonna be talking a while." Gohan looks to you before grabbing your hand and pulling you towards the window. He opens it, and allows you to climb out before following.

         "Come on, I know some cool places we can go!" He jogs a couple steps before stopping and turning to face you. "Do you know how to fly?"

         "I can, but not very well," you admit, tugging at your hair. Gohan smiles and runs back over to you.

         "That's fine, I can help you." Gohan hugs you before taking to the sky. Goku watches the two of you flying away from the window. A goofy grin is on his face as he thinks about how he and ChiChi met.

         "They'll be happy together."

---

         "Here!" Gohan lands and sets you down. You observe the area as Gohan laughs nervously. "Sorry it isn't much... But this is the place where Mr. Piccolo trained me."

         "Piccolo... He was an enemy before, wasn't he?"

         "Yeah, but he's good now! If anything, he's like a weird green uncle." Gohan sits on the ground and looks at the desert. You look at him before mimicking his actions. This place was very nice, after all. "Man, it feels like it's been forever since I've been here," Gohan admits. He looks down at his lap and fiddles with some grass in front of him. "We fought some really bad people... And our friends died... Then I had to go to Piccolo's home planet so we could wish them back."

         "I wish I could've been there," you admit. Your mother had banned you from going to the fight, as you weren't prepared for anything like the Saiyans. She had gone to fight, yet she was almost killed by the monster named Nappa. Gohan looks over at you for a moment before leaning back.

         "So, how does your mom know my parents?"

         "Ah? Well, she said she used to be a student under Mr. Master Roshi... She trained with Mr. Goku and Mr. Krillin." Gohan blinks before quickly gasping. "What is it?"

         "Is Miss (M\N) your mom?"

         "Yeah?"

         "Wow! She was so cool at that fight! She actually saved my life when a stray Saibaman tried to grab me." You smile at the thought and pluck a dandelion from the ground. "So, are you going to be a fighter like her?"

         "My dream is to surpass her one day," you admit. "And then, after I've grown really strong, I want to go on adventures! I want to see the world, and maybe more." You blush at the outburst and apologize quietly, but Gohan is grinning.

         "That's a really cool dream, (Y\N). He looks to the sky and closes his eyes. "We should train together, one day."

         "That sounds like fun." Gohan hums before sending you a teasing smile. "What? Why are you smiling like that?"

         "Well, I'm just thinking about how I'm going to be the strongest in the universe... I'm going to surpass my dad, and then you'll have to be number two."

         "Yeah right, I bet you'll be second strongest." The two of you look serious before breaking down into a fit of giggles.

         "You know, every great fighter has a rival."

         "Well then, Son Gohan... Consider me your rival." Gohan nods before extending his pinky.

         "Let's make a promise, okay? We're going to grow strong, and one day we'll have a fight. Nothing held back, okay?" You look at the pinky, and then to his face. You then grin and wrap your pinky around his.

         "Alright. It's a promise." Soon the two of you hear someone calling for you, making Gohan blink and look out at the sky.

         "Woah, it's dark already?"

         "We should head back." Gohan nods before grabbing you, though he sends another teasing smile.

         "You know... You might want to learn how to fly. It'll be hard having an awesome fight if you're stuck on the ground." Your face heats up in embarrassment.

         "I can fly! Just not very fast!" Gohan laughs but begins flying, allowing you to grumble in false anger. Nevertheless a smile comes to your lips as you spot the Son household in the distance. Perhaps you could convince your mother to make these visits more often.