The Nobody (Appule x Reader)

You may be asking, "Who the hell is Appule?" Well he's the dude that is used for everything. He's the extra that people tend to forget entirely. Honestly? I wrote this since I had nothing else to do, and I was replaying Xenoverse 2 on my Switch... 

         The (H\C) female hums as she steps down the ship's halls. A few soldiers gulp and whisper between themselves as she passes; one soldier faints when his eyes meet hers. Another soldier, a purple alien by the name of Appule, gulps and hides behind the corner.

         "(Y\N) is back..." he mumbles. (Y\N) is one of the few, if not the only, females on the ship. Her skills manifest in her assassination techniques, and her espionage training. She can manipulate the situation to how she wants it, and her battle record could make the knees of the Ginyu Force buckle. As such, no one was surprised when Frieza called her into his office. For what, no one knew. Even Zarbon and Dodoria were in the dark. After their meeting, (Y\N) was off on a mission, one that has lasted for the past several weeks.

         "Appule, did you see-"

         "She seemed really happy about something..." Appule looks up and sees Nabana and Robery. Both soldiers were of the same race as him, yet their color schemes were different.

         "Hopefully Lord Frieza will be as happy as she is..."

---

         "My Lord," (Y\N) greets, taking a knee in front of her boss. Frieza looks to Zarbon and Dodoria, causing the two to nod and leave the room. Once the doors are shut, Frieza turns around to face his dedicated servant.

         "The mission?" (Y\N) reaches up to her scouter (A newer model that she had improved) and hits one of the buttons. Within a few seconds, Frieza's scouter goes off, and a file appears in the lens.

         "Every planet with solid plans of overthrowing your reign. I've taken the liberty of sorting and categorizing them, My Lord."

         "How are they sorted?"

         "One by threats that should be taken seriously. And planets that have no chance of ever rising up."

         "Very good." Frieza turns as a smirk grows on his face. "You were far faster than I expected."

         "Thank you, My Lord."

         "Now then, (Y\N)..." Frieza looks at his glass and tilts his head. "About those matters of your new faction... I want you to pick your members out. The Ginyu Force is off limits."

         "If I may, My Lord," (Y\N) begins, "The Ginyu Force would be my last resort in any scenario. None of them understand the concept of stealth." At this, the tyrant laughs. "I had my eyes set on several soldiers. Some of them work under Zarbon and Dodoria, but-"

         "Zarbon and Dodoria can lose soldiers," Frieza dismisses. "I take it you won't be looking for strength?"

         "No, My Lord. I believe some of our weaker soldiers could be of use under my faction."

         "Very well. I do enjoy resourcefulness in my army."

         "Thank you, My Lord." After a moment of silence, (Y\N) nervously clears her throat. "We, uh, we wouldn't have to do poses and whatnot, would we?"

         "I would prefer it if you didn't."

---

         Appule gulps as (Y\N) stands before him, a dark look in her eyes. What could he have done to possibly make her this upset? The soldier begins praying silently for his death to be quick, and is eyes shut. When his scouter is removed, his eyes open in confusion. (Y\N) inspects it for a moment before meeting his gaze.

         "Who do you work under?"

         "I... Pardon?"

         "It doesn't matter anyways." The woman straightens her shoulders and gives an innocent smile. "You're awfully weak, for a soldier." Ouch... Appule slouches a bit at the comment. Was this really all she came here for? "Yet you're not stupid. Far from it, actually..." A compliment?

         "I'm very confused..."

         "I want you to consider leaving your current job in favor of join my faction," (Y\N) shrugs. Appule's eyes widen in surprise, and he sputters to get any words out. "I'm going to need a right hand man, after all."

         "Right hand man?"

         "I don't repeat myself." (Y\N) grabs his hand and places his scouter into his palm. "The ship is small enough. I'm sure you'll find me, if you decide to join." The woman sends a wink in his direction before walking down the halls. When she's out of his sight, Appule releases a breath and leans against the wall. Man, were his cheeks warm...

---

         "My, this is a better turn out than I originally expected," (Y\N) chirps as she stares at the soldiers in front of her. Appule looks at the other three soldiers with surprise. They were all weak as well... What kind of faction could this be? (Y\N) rolls her shoulders before crossing her arms. "Alright, boys, let me explain what we'll be doing here... But first, lose the scouters." Appule removes the device, as do the rest of the soldiers. (Y\N) nods before reaching for a box on a nearby table. "We are the support system in Lord Frieza's army. We are his informants, and his spies."

         "So, we're going to be trained in espionage?" Appule asks, making (Y\N) nod.

         "Correct, second in command." The woman tosses a new scouter at him, causing the male to shout and nervously catch it. "As such, we need the latest technology. Consider these to be... Wearable super computers, if you will. You can communicate with each other, store information... Whatever we need." Appule puts the new scouter on and hits a button. It definitely was similar. "We won't have any real missions for a short while, just so you can be trained..."

         "Wait, I can contact Lord Frieza?!" Appule shouts, making (Y\N) nod.

         "If I can't, you'll have to." The soldier gulps and looks to his new Captain, who sends him a nod. "Now then, introductions are an order!" (Y\N) points at the other end of the line, at an unsuspecting male.

         "Oh, uh... Celri!"

         "Pinapa!"

         "Strawb!"

         "A-Appule!"

         "Good. You boys know me, but from now on I am Captain (Y\N)." The woman places her hands on her hips and grins at the soldiers. "It'll be fun working with you all!"

---

         Appule watches as his three teammates leave the room to, as (Y\N) put it, "Relax and prepare for tomorrow's training." He looks over at his Captain who is already watching him.

         "Got something to say?"

         "Why am I..? Why am I second in command?" (Y\N) hums and inspects the scouters that they had given up.

         "When I first joined this army, there was someone who... Showed me the ropes, if you will. Gave me advice, and reminded me to do my best." Appule blinks in surprise. How could he have forgotten when she first joined?

         "Is this a way of repaying me, then?"

         "Almost." (Y\N) approaches him and places a kiss by the corner of his lip. She then pulls away and starts walking out of the room. "See you for training tomorrow, Appule." The male blinks as his face heats up. This was unexpected, to say the least. The male soon falls back and faints. The most dangerous woman, perhaps in the entire universe, made him second in command and kissed him.