Healing Lessons (Dende x Reader)

So, for starters! I have a very long list of requests, and I'll be getting to them as soon as possible. There are more Outlast AU requests, which will be added all together (So they'll probably come last). But all together, I have three others I've written, and I'm gonna try and space them out. Updates will probably start coming every other day, just so I can get a real schedule out... But yeah, Dende! This was requested by juice-lee I hope you enjoy it! This one is around the time of Super, for fair warning. 

Edit: Accidentally published this without a real title... Whoops. 

         A frown comes to your lips as you watch an anniversary special of the Cell Games. You were still rather young then, so your memory was spotty. You were never a fighter, and you still aren't. It is because of this you were forced to sit back and watch as your friends fight to save the world. You fall back on your bed and your eyes close. So much has happened since that time... Buu for starters, as well as the appearance of Beerus. Each and every time you're forced to watch from the sidelines as everyone saves the world. You want to help! You want to be useful on the battlefield, rather than a coward on the sidelines!

         "What can I do?" you ask, staring up at the ceiling. You think about the Z-Fighters; what is it they need? Your father, a member of this 'group' is always complaining about something... Ever since Korin died, there have been no sensu beans. Because of this, there's no healing when it's needed. You sit up quickly with a large grin. They need a healer! You'd have to stay on the sidelines, but you can at least make sure they get back up!

         "(Y\N)? Are you alright?" You turn and spot your mother in your doorway. Her eyebrow is raised, and her head is slightly tilted. You must look like a maniac, huh?

         "Never better! I've just found my purpose in life," you announce, standing from your bed. If you were going to become a healer, you'd need a mentor. Someone who knows what they're doing. Of course the only person who comes to mind is the adorable Dende. Despite having grown and aged, he was still cute. Alright, perhaps you did have the tiniest of crushes on him, but that doesn't matter at this very moment. "Mom, I'm heading out for a bit!" you announce before running out of your room, and out of your house. You had an attractive Guardian of Earth to speak to.

---

         "Hi, Mr. Popo!" you greet as you land on the Lookout. The deity turns towards you and seems a little startled. Clearly your impromptu visit has caught him off guard. "Ah, sorry for scaring you," you laugh, nervously.

         "It is quite alright. I just didn't expect to see you here," Mr. Popo admits, setting down his watering can. "Is there anything you're here for? I don't believe you've visited the Lookout on your own."

         "Ah, yes! I've actually come to request training," you admit, which makes the attendant frown. Those who wish to learn to fight must climb. "N-Not in combat! I-I was actually wondering if Dende could help me with something."

         "I'd love to help you," a voice says, which causes you to turn around. Dende smiles at you as he walks closer. Once he's in front of you, the Namekian tilts his head and send you a smile. "What is it you'd like to learn?"

         "You see, I don't like being useless," you begin, shaking your head. "But I know I can't become a great fighter like the others. I'd like to support them by becoming a healer. And I've come to ask for your help as you're the best healer I know!" At this, the Guardian blushes a light shade of purple.