Namek (Child!Gohan x Child!Reader)

This was a request from dbsuper17 I hope this fits your request! And there is a lot of changes to the Frieza arc, as a heads up. 

         A harsh knocking grabs the attention of everyone in Kame House. Who could possibly be here? Don't they see the giant spaceship in the front? If that's not a 'Do Not Disturb' sign, what is? Krillin walks over to the door and opens it, revealing the Fortune Teller Baba.

         "Hey, it's you," Krillin states. Master Roshi approaches his sister and huffs.

         "Baba, what in blazes are you doing here?" Behind her stands a mummy holding a suitcase, and behind the mummy is a little girl. The little girl is you, (Y\N), granddaughter of Baba. You peek out from behind your grandmother's servant, which earns Roshi's attention. "Huh? Is that who I think it is?"

         "(Y\N) has insisted we come here," Baba begins, turning to face you. "She keeps going on and on about how dangerous it is for them to go." Krillin looks at you and crosses his arms.

         "Well, we have no choice but to go," he grumbles. "I'm sorry, but you can't change our minds."

         "I-I don't wish to stop you," you admit meekly, stepping away from the mummy. "I wish to go with you... To make sure you don't make poor decisions."

         "(Y\N) here is gifted," Baba laughs. "Her future vision may even surpass my own. If anyone can help you avoid negative consequences, it's her."

         "Listen, kid, we already need to deal with one non-fighter-"

         "I've been training!" You quickly state. "I-I may not be strong enough to fight Vegeta, but I can handle those brutes on Namek." Krillin stops before tilting his head in confusion.

         "Brutes on Namek? I don't think you should call the Namekians-"

         "No, not the Namekians!" You shout. You think back to the vision you had the night prior. "They're being hunted. A terrible tyrant by the name of Frieza is searching for the Dragon Balls... I foresee you landing in a dangerous location, and your ship is destroyed. You're killed in the blast." Roshi looks to Baba, who nods. And with this information, Krillin's face grows pale. "Please, let me go with you! I can make sure you avoid negative outcomes." Bulma, who stands behind Krillin, crosses her arms and nods.

         "We can fair better with her help. (Y\N), welcome to the team!"

---

         "(Y\N), this is Gohan," Krillin introduces when the other child arrives. You bow your head, which causes the half-Saiyan to mimic you. His mother is still going on about all the things he needs to do, which makes him blush in embarrassment. Once everything is over, the four of you step onto the ship and give a final look to the people on the beach. You gulp as more visions flash in your mind. So many terrible outcomes... You'll make sure nothing happens.

---

         The travel to Namek was rather boring to say the least. You had made sure to navigate the ship away from the false Namek, as well as the mirror ship. You had aided Bulma in finding a better course, as the one you four were on would lead straight into a black hole.

         "(Y\N), is this it?"

         "Yes. But don't land there," you warn. Bulma looks to you as if asking where the ship should be parked. "Over there," you point, which makes the older woman nod. This spot was far away from Frieza's ship and far enough where it won't be destroyed by his scouts. The only issue is that it will be destroyed in the final battle on Namek, no matter what happens. When the ship lands on the planet, you step outside with Krillin and Gohan. The two grin and breathe in the fresh air, then turn to you.